Nothing aside from CC & JJ will be exclusive aside from the Bike probably. Luckily it's the current series running that has the least amount of exclusives.
EDIT: Just having fun.... Fang Joker is not an exclusive and will be coming out late May. The ACT Stand W does work like the W Driver (which is one reason why I don't have to get it).
Nothing aside from CC & JJ will be exclusive aside from the Bike probably. Luckily it's the current series running that has the least amount of exclusives.
Well the pattern so far for ongoing at least since decade is:
at least 1 toeihero exclusive
normal movie limited release
All bikes so far exclusive
Just look at how decade fury was not exclusive. Although I'll probably see kivaar exclusive down the line.
Well the pattern so far for ongoing at least since decade is:
at least 1 toeihero exclusive
normal movie limited release
All bikes so far exclusive
Just look at how decade fury was not exclusive. Although I'll probably see kivaar exclusive down the line.