TAF Kuuga, VF100's VF-25F, GN-U Dou YF-19

Vangelus

Member
Please send a PM if you want to buy one! :)

Bandai Twist Action Form:
Kamen Rider Kuuga - $10
-Opened, posed a few times, still in excellent condition
DSC00178.jpg


Bandai VF100's:
VF-25F Alto Messiah Custom - SOLD
-Opened, posed/transformed a few times, still in excellent condition
DSC00179.jpg


Yamato GN-U Dou:
YF-19 - SOLD
-Opened, posed a few times, still in excellent condition
DSC00180.jpg


Shipping will likely be $7-25, depending on your location. I'm on the west coast of Canada. :D

Shipping to the US is $10.
Shipping to Canada is around $10-15 depending on your location in the country.
Shipping to other countries is often around $16-30 depending on your location.

Payments accepted via Paypal. Unfortunately I'm not looking to do any trades at this time.
 
Last edited:
thanks dude. I deleted my comment because I wanted to add something to it. but now...I will think more about it. btw, I seen your vids...I'm a great fan. keep the good work.

I just saw the Yamato review. just a moment ago before you posted it.

I liked it...but I'm also seen the VF-100. and I'm loving it.

don't know what to get. I'll get back to you.
 
LOL!
Kuuga was that bad you are selling for 10 dollars? xD
Something told me that would happen after your review D:

awww I would buy it but I read your review so now my plan to buy all the TAF riders has been banished :disappoin
 
LOL!
Kuuga was that bad you are selling for 10 dollars? xD
Something told me that would happen after your review D:

awww I would buy it but I read your review so now my plan to buy all the TAF riders has been banished :disappoin

Vangelus probably knew that no one would buy it if it was sold at full price.
 
Vangelus, you should really post the reviews after you sold the toy with horrible posing.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top