Super HD (Known as UHDTV) is happening between 2016-2020!

Screw TVs. Screw holodecks. Books are where it's at, people.
An opinion not nearly as shared as it should be, but I do tend to agree. Books really have changed my life for the better.

I still want a holodeck though. :sweat:
 
Books are only as good as one's imagination. With SK, you'll probably just have rainbows and ponies all over.... :laugh:


UHDTV is roughly 16 times the resolution of IMax.
 
Books are only as good as one's imagination. With SK, you'll probably just have rainbows and ponies all over.... :laugh:


UHDTV is roughly 16 times the resolution of IMax.

Grow up, will you? :sly:

Anyway, that's true. 16 times the resolution of IMax..I don't think I can handle that nor every cells in my brain can. I'm not ready for that.
 
Meh, all the years of school has ruined any enjoyment I had for reading. :redface2:
You just need the right book and then you could find that reading is quite pleasurable.

But maybe not. Some people just really don't like it.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top