Super HD (Known as UHDTV) is happening between 2016-2020!

While we're enjoying the evolution of HDTV (High Definition), in the back of my mind, I remember somewhat that we're getting UHDTV coming in between 2016-2020!

I have to ask..is that enough? Do we have to continue to evolve? :hmm:

To be honest with you..I'm very scary to looking in UHDTV, knowing how beautiful it will be! Now..I have to ask this question alone: What of Blu-Ray? Do they have to renamed to Ultra-Ray or what?

Anyway..Discuss it away! What's do you think?

Mr G

Fighting evil makes me thirsty
Too far away for me to worry about currently. I'm still waiting for this stupid 3D-phase to die out.

jwk94

that's great for cinemas, but it's not gonna work for us since it's a bigger resolution that cinema theatres.

Mr G

Screw TVs. Screw holodecks. Books are where it's at, people.
An opinion not nearly as shared as it should be, but I do tend to agree. Books really have changed my life for the better.

I still want a holodeck though. :sweat:

dchoc

All your FACES are belongs to ME!!!
Books are only as good as one's imagination. With SK, you'll probably just have rainbows and ponies all over.... :laugh:

UHDTV is roughly 16 times the resolution of IMax.

Books are only as good as one's imagination. With SK, you'll probably just have rainbows and ponies all over.... :laugh:

UHDTV is roughly 16 times the resolution of IMax.
Grow up, will you? :sly:

Anyway, that's true. 16 times the resolution of IMax..I don't think I can handle that nor every cells in my brain can. I'm not ready for that.

Mr G

Meh, all the years of school has ruined any enjoyment I had for reading. :redface2:
You just need the right book and then you could find that reading is quite pleasurable.

But maybe not. Some people just really don't like it.

Mastodon