Power Rangers MegaForce 2013 - (Info in the First Post)

Megaforce cast!

335a6w1.jpg

Megaforce & Samurai!

sndr3m.jpg

Lurker
Well,they said both seasons will have Goseiger and Gokaiger footage from what I read on twitter. Still didn't see an answer to question I like to know. Gokaiger suits and keys,will they be used.

Golden Deal
Well,they said both seasons will have Goseiger and Gokaiger footage from what I read on twitter. Still didn't see an answer to question I like to know. Gokaiger suits and keys,will they be used.

But at least they showed the newest Promo:
Mr. Yellow from RC said:
Legend War shown in the trailer! Confirmed by BurgundyRanger!

They kept the pre-Zyu Rangers!

RangerCrew Twitter said:
~Promo was all sentai but awesome. Crowd exploded when Legend War came up

RangerCrew Twitter said:
~Promo was generic epic music. Said MEGA Rangers, MEGA Villains, MEGA Weapons, then MEGA of all Battles (Legend War)

and here the first video of the Megaforce cast@ PMC:
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tblql0XLqFg"]MEGAFORCE RANGERS ARE HERE! - YouTube[/ame]

@KeithJustice i think you have a new fan :D
https://twitter.com/RangerCrew/status/236931730177667073

Last edited:
The new Tendou Souji
But, it's not like the pre-Zyu teams ever gave the Gokaigers any add-ons to Gokai-Oh; they could've cut them but, I guess being literal is somehow better.

On the same note, I'd love to see how they handle things like Change Mermaid's background decal. :laugh:

The Megaforce ranger cast. Showing up at PMC. In the flesh. Well I'll be.

I remember when ShademanDS wondered if they'd be there. I wonder if he's at Morphicon right now.

I've kind of wondered when they might use names like "Jake" and "Emma" for rangers.

Yeah no Mega Mode toys! Which means no Mega Mode! I hope they fired the guy that made those...then killed him...then left his body in a ditch...then burn the ditch...
Mega Mode only exists in the first place because Bandai had already made the molds for a Samurai toyline without a TV show to advertise it - they changed their plans when Saban bought back the franchise.

Anti-Anti
The Megaforce ranger cast. Showing up at PMC. In the flesh. Well I'll be.

I remember when ShademanDS wondered if they'd be there. I wonder if he's at Morphicon right now.

I've kind of wondered when they might use names like "Jake" and "Emma" for rangers.

Nope :disappoin forgot Morphicon was this weekend and I'm midway on a road trip with some friends to Florida