Hmm...as for me:
Suite Precure
Steins;Gate
Denpa Onna to Seishun Otoko
Asobi ni Iki Yo OVA
Koe de Oshigoto #2
Queen's Blade OVA #6
Highschool of the Dead OAD

That's it for now, though I'm on the fence on Hidan no Aria...

変わって欲しくないよ。
Gintama and Deadman Wonderland! :buttrock: Might check out Maria†Holic Alive if I can bother to torrent the first season again, and The Money of Soul and Possibility Control ... wow that's a long title. But I may look into it because lol noitaminA.

And I didn't know they were planning a sequel to that Air Gear OAD ... but that was kind of terrible, so I'm not interested in this one either.

When The Fruit Of Life Corrupts Men
Danball Seki, Tiger and Bunny, and X-men really caught my attention

I doubt the first two will be picked up though

X-men might

二番目の翻訳者
Huh, lots of historical stuff this season. Seems promising.

min snopp är gul
Kaiji Season 2 announced this spring, I don't even care about the other anime shows anymore. Except maybe Deadman Wonderland.
1bcne610067.jpg

Also, the latest chart.
http://moetron.com/uploads/20110127_spring_guide.jpg

Last edited:
...Why is this up so early? Spring is three months off. There are series here that won't be on this Spring, others that are missing (Dog Days!!!)...and Winter anime just began.

In Justice, We Trust!
Well, here's an updated list now that I've taken another look at it...

Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal
Gundam Unicorn 3
[C]
X-Men
On the fence:
Danball Senkei
Appleseed XIII
Dog Days

Theeeeeen I read the description for Latte no Omocha...
"A succubus Princess named Astarotte Ygar has just reached the Age of 10. For a young succubs' life it is necessary for them to have a male harem. In order to maintain theri body and preserve their beautiful appearance, they must consume a substance only found on males. This substance is a liquid called Sauzfryma, better known as Seamen. The Princess however bears a great dislike against all men and only agrees to create a harem if a human male is to join"

Yeaaaaaaaah I think I can see where their gonna go with this...no thanks.:redface2: