Banned
Tracecobur told me, this afternoon, that Conclave dropped Witchblade from their project list.

Some group will, hell it's not even out. Within the last few weeks, I've picked these up. Last really good series I saw was Mushishi.

-Kiba(Don't get orz's version)
-Ergo Proxy
-XXXHolic
-.Hack//Roots
-Makai Senki Disgaea

Banned
ZeroKun said:
Some group will, hell it's not even out.

It's been out for a few of days now (it first aired on Wednesday). I even posted my thoughts on it about two days ago.

ZeroKun said:
Some group will, hell it's not even out. Within the last few weeks, I've picked these up. Last really good series I saw was Mushishi.

-Kiba(Don't get orz's version)
-Ergo Proxy
-XXXHolic
-.Hack//Roots
-Makai Senki Disgaea

I've been wondering about Kiba. Boring start? Nothing with the name .hack in it will ever be checked out by me. XXXHolic isn't my style, and I'm still unsure about EP. Disgaea should be hilarious though.

Sage Shinigami said:
I've been wondering about Kiba. Boring start? Nothing with the name .hack in it will ever be checked out by me. XXXHolic isn't my style, and I'm still unsure about EP. Disgaea should be hilarious though.

Well, we all have different tastes. I think Kiba and EP should be good shows for people into mainstream anime.

Mikazuki said:
It's been out for a few of days now (it first aired on Wednesday). I even posted my thoughts on it about two days ago.

Oh damn, how the heck did I miss the raw? Guess I'll have to add another episode of something to my endless weekly shows.

ZeroKun said:
Well, we all have different tastes. I think Kiba and EP should be good shows for people into mainstream anime.

Those are all pretty mainstream, I think....

Banned
ZeroKun said:
Oh damn, how the heck did I miss the raw? Guess I'll have to add another episode of something to my endless weekly shows.

Use the kana to search.

ウィッチブレイド

Anime I'm excited about for 1/06 to 5/06:

Fate/stay night
Kakutou Bijin Wulong REBIRTH
Soul Link
Kiba
Digimon Savers
Utawarerumono
Makai Senki Disgaea

Partially excited:
Tactical Roar
Shinigami no Ballad
Witchblade
Air Gear
Tokko

Of course, this is just from pics and looking at the sites...I can't read a word of JP and haven't heard desc. for most of these. Basically I'm just hoping for some bad-ass shounen anime. (Or just anime with lots of great fights and intriguing plots.)