Well....Vampire Knight is set in a school and the guys are vampires. Rosario+Vampire is also set in a school and there are various monsters, one of them is a vampire. Of course they can be completely different, but...
And Macross is a guy piloting a giant robot and so is Gundam and yet at the end of the day they are apples and oranges, I'd say the same for those two. Easily confusable, but quite different in theme and tone.

Edit: And here is my list thats probably going to get whittled down as time goes on.
Blassreiter - Preview looks slick
Geass R2
Macross
Nijiyuume Musume
Tower of Druaga
Vampire Knight

Last edited:
It's Judgement Time!
They all look like crap that have been released before. @_@ ugh.

Tower of Druaga seems neat. But you can't judge these animes by their looks anymore. So many terrible shows that look decent on the cover.

Despite my ignorance (not an anime purist), your statement is actually quite right, well, somewhat, I've been finding rewatching animes that I like and enjoy despite there are so many animes every years... :laugh:

Will probably try...

Code Geass R2 (when I get through the first season)
Amatsuki (could be alright)
Blassreiter (looks awesome)
Vampire Knight
Junjou Romantica (about time there was another good shounen-ai series)
Macross Frontier (maybe, looks pretty cool)
Nijuu-mensou no musume (could be good)
Tower of Druaga (though it looks like it might overdo epicness)
Allison and Lilia (made by the people who made Kino's Journey, one of the best anime in the past few years)

Last edited:
I'm curious about Tower of Druaga, but Macross looks exciting.

Are there any things with giant robots, armored suits, angry teens fighting against aliens, laser, ninjas and or awesome martial arts combat?