Just an Internet User Passing Thru
ZOMG..........they've actually resurrected Dragon Ball (Z) Kai to finish off the Buu Saga?!

:thumbs:

The new Tendou Souji
Selector Infected WIXOSS
Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: Stardust Crusaders
Knights of Sidonia

D

Dr Kain

I actually don't see anything new that I appeals to me. Yu-Gi-Oh! should have ended after 5Ds, and even then, it over stayed its welcome. Oh, and I cannot believe they are bringing Duel Masters back. YUCK!!

Now I cannot wait for Sailor Moon and Psycho Pass Season 2 during the second half of the year.

Is the Jojo Anime any interesting? I started the manga and found it annoying as heck. I was kinda disappointed because I really liked the game with the Stands and all.

Disappear into light!!
...wow...do they come out with that lineup size every season? O_O

The only anime I'm in for is JoJo. Also, the last Gundam Unicorn.

Is the Jojo Anime any interesting? I started the manga and found it annoying as heck. I was kinda disappointed because I really liked the game with the Stands and all.

I never read the manga. But talking about the first and second arc, they're basically; insane, epic, fantastic, bombastic, fabulous(especially the second arc), ridiculous, over the top, manly, and also quite heroic to boot.

So yeah, I'd at least recommend the first two arcs. I don't know about arc three and beyond.

DorifutoKaizā
Look like Drrr! Season 2 is might come out in Summer/Fall or Winter. Need to find a new mecha anime series similar to Linebarrels of Iron and Blassreiter.

The Great Me
I swore to myself that by end of this year at a local event, I would perform the opening theme for Disk Wars Avengers on stage. It's anybody's guess I'd be watching that. Besides, Avengers + Anime + TM Revolution = BADASSERY!

As for the rest of my anime watch list.......

Cardfight!! Vanguard: Legion Mate
Keroro
Majin Bone
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Stardust Crusaders
Fairy Tail
Yu-Gi-Oh! Arc-V
Dragon Ball Kai
Mahou Shoujo Taisen
Black Bullet

I never read the manga. But talking about the first and second arc, they're basically; insane, epic, fantastic, bombastic, fabulous(especially the second arc), ridiculous, over the top, manly, and also quite heroic to boot.

So yeah, I'd at least recommend the first two arcs. I don't know about arc three and beyond.

Hmmm.... I guess I'll be more specific: Does it dwell too much on the part where it shows that Dio as a psychopath who basically always gets his way?