Digital Artist
I think I'll check out XXXholic since Mika Kikuchi is providing her voice in this series. I hope it's good too.

ROFL Are any of you actually familiar with who AndrewLB is? I can't believe ppl still use his site.

Banned
Kyusaku said:
ROFL Are any of you actually familiar with who AndrewLB is? I can't believe ppl still use his site.

Nope. That's the first time I've been to that site. Doesn't seem to be updated often.

Kyusaku said:

That's useful. Why don't you inform us who he is? I picked the site up at a Streamload Request forum.

He's an idiot. He trolled a lot in a couple certain IRC channels which had a large fansubber community. He was seriously into anime and most of the time liked the pedo stuff. Last time I heard he was studying Linguistics.

Last year he started acting very elitist, like trying to put down fansubbers and people in general for watching anime and other things, even though he himself still had this big interest in Japan. Which he normally denied. He had such an infatuation he started trolling 2ch's IRC channel, and started talking a lot with kao moji, and some other things.

He was a decent web designer/developer. He also had some weird religious beliefs like he would put some fansubbers down because what they were doing is generally illegal, but he himself does similiar things. Everytime he would talk, the way he said things was amusing because you could usually twist his words and make fun of him. He was the biggest target for being mocked. He doesn't troll the fansubber channels much anymore but I wouldn't be surprised if he still goes to 2ch's IRC channel.

Anime News Network's preview:

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/feature.php?id=247

I hate these people, honestly. Just read the summary. Or better yet, just look at the pictures. They're incredibly jaded towards any anime that isn't shoujo, or shoujo-esque. Both the shoujo/romance and shonen/adventure are running out of ideas, but somehow the shoujo anime are always "fresher" to these people. Ugh. :disappoin :disappoin :disappoin