二番目の翻訳者
The historical twist ecchi thing was a bad idea. I hope historical ecchi doesn't become a new type of genre.

What I want to know is, why haven't we got a Tale of Genji ecchi yet? I mean it's got loli, incest, MILFs, childhood friend romance, demonic possession tsundere, boke-boke... and of coures, a boring, creepy protagonist who is inexplicably beloved by all around him. I think the only thing it's lacking for the ecchi perfecta is a robot girl.

Banned
What I want to know is, why haven't we got a Tale of Genji ecchi yet? I mean it's got loli, incest, MILFs, childhood friend romance, demonic possession tsundere, boke-boke... and of coures, a boring, creepy protagonist who is inexplicably beloved by all around him. I think the only thing it's lacking for the ecchi perfecta is a robot girl.

Say what? :redface2: Are we going to have another incest anime coming spring?? Please don't tell me that it's on the spring list??? :redface2:

It's over 8,000!

I didn't know about it and now I have no idea how to respond.

:confused2

Sweet Sweets

:laugh:....it's sad, but I would probably still watch the first episode if it existed. :sweat:

Micchy Did Nothing Wrong
Say what? :redface2: Are we going to have another incest anime coming spring?? Please don't tell me that it's on the spring list??? :redface2:

Otaku eat up moe and incest, because they are useless sacks of flesh. Most anime companies (*cough*KyoAni*cough*) just make anime for profit, unlike others (*cough*GAINAX*cough*). :buttrock:

二番目の翻訳者

No, it's a joke. The Tale of Genji is a thousand year-old treasure of world literature and the first true novel ever written.

It is also an insane book that contains all of the things I described.

I didn't know about it and now I have no idea how to respond.

:confused2

:laugh: Sorry, I get on Genji kicks sometimes. Seriously I think it is the most insane thing ever to be made mandatory reading for high schoolers.

So like, Genji adopts this little girl because she reminds him of his father's concubine, whom he's in love with because she reminds him of his mother. He raises the girl to become his ideal woman and then marries her.

Later, he tries to do this AGAIN with his best friend's long-lost daughter, who his best friend had by a woman who Genji ALSO slept with.

If you just go by plot, at least, basically 3/4 of this 1000+ page novel is made up of various tales of Genji trying to score with many chicks, and dealing with the complications that arise vis-a-vis the scoring of many chicks. And amidst of all this, Genji is constantly described as the pinnacle of gentlemanly elegance and is beloved by all around him. If that is not an ecchi plotline I don't know what is.

:laugh:....it's sad, but I would probably still watch the first episode if it existed. :sweat:

I would too, just because it would be amazing. It couldn't possibly be as bad as some of the other classic novels that have gotten that treatment...

Last edited:
Read my smart post
I missed out on Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's, which I heard was good, so I might make it a priority to watch Zexal