SPOILERS: Your thoughts on Hina

Impulse87

Member
So anyone who's lurked around the OOO's talk up thread and the OOO's Rumor thread can see that Hina gets a lot of heat and a lot of love. So what're your thoughts on her?

I find it pretty refreshing to see a female character get involved in the conflict and act as a potential love interest, we rarely see the focal riders of the series get romantic interests, plus the whole thing with Ankh and her brother's pretty awesome as well

what does everyone else think?
 
I feel that the whole Hina/Eiji romance going on is forced. I see them as friends and nothing more.

I just wish there was an explanantion of why is she so damn strong.
 
I feel that the whole Hina/Eiji romance going on is forced. I see them as friends and nothing more.

I agree on this.
From all the shows, movies, etc. I've watched, there's always more than a few times when the male and female characters get their "moments"
I don't think there's even a single one of them between Eiji and Hina
 
Even Mari and Takumi and better "moments" than Eiji and Hina.

If you want to be harsh, even Kusaka and Mari had better "moments" than Eiji and Hina.
 
Even Mari and Takumi and better "moments" than Eiji and Hina.

If you want to be harsh, even Kusaka and Mari had better "moments" than Eiji and Hina.


:laugh:

yeah well takumi's relationship with mari will forever be teeter between the lines of platonic and romantic love, more platonic in the series more romantic in the movie
 
I find the idea of a Hina/Eiji romance pretty boring, but I like Hina herself very much. She's very sweet and likeable while not being a doormat, and I love that she took control of the Ankh situation so swiftly, rather than letting Eiji "protect" her from the reality of it. I really love how her storyline's progressing.
 
I think the idea of Eiji/Hina is mostly a fan thing at the moment, the only thing that's objectively ship tease is the movie having them pose as a bride and groom

Hina isn't the worst Rider heroine ever, she's just rather bland and boring and really we've had enough "cutesy shy girl" types to last a lifetime. What bugs me about her is that she inevitably draws comparisons with Akiko and Hana, and people seem to default to preferring Hina because they want to see a woman who's demure and submissive
 
I find her boring... I mean sure she's cute and all, but thing is, I don't really see her doing much but threatening Ankh into taking care of her brother's body.

Besides that, I wouldn't say she doesn't have any personality, she does, and its just plain and boring. If you want a good heroine for a character like Eiji, she actually has to be mean and loud mouth cause Eiji's all good and goofy and it doesn't work cause when you match them up.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top