Eye See You
I was able to watch the latest PROO episode for the hell of it and I'm gonna say it shocked the living hell outta me. I seriously cannot believe that Mack is an Android. This is a pretty originally story for PR and I think is a breath of fresh air even though execuated late into the series.

I'm still kinda in shock, especially for a Disney PR series.

What do you guys think?.

Oh, The Sentinal Ranger Battlizer looks awesome.

I think this probably is the biggest shake-up to happen to Power Rangers since Countdown To Destruction.

The show is now in uncharted territory. Nothing like this has ever happened. There have been quite a few Philosophical debates sparked by the iMack on RangerBoard.

An episode of Power Rangers sparked more than one Pholosophical debates. Talk about a mind blower!

The episode ends with iMack still upset with Andrew (not unreasonably). Now, this leads the question "Where Do We Go From Here?"

I noticed you compared iMack to Kikaider. I don't know that series, but I've compared it to Metalder after ithe episode was released. A less depressing version of Metalder.

Which really says a lot, actually.

Last edited:
It's Judgement Time!
I think this probably is the biggest shake-up to happen to Power Rangers since Countdown To Destruction.

I don't know about that but it was a shock. I don't like this season but this episode... for a moment there I thought I was watching something from the Saban era. The music was just incredible and felt right. The acting was much better than normal. Macks performance was terrific and for a moment I forgot that I even hated this season.

It was easily one of the best moments in this season. It transcended itself in terms of quality.

I like the idea of an android ranger. I think it's pretty sweet and they could take this to interesting places. Undrave actually had some great ideas. Such as Mack wishing to be a real boy at the end of the series. Or perhaps a scene where Mack is just thrashed and on the verge of shutting down. Since he's an android they might be able to get away with thrashing him up a bit.

That moment though, where Mack is saying "how old am I" and then getting the answer. Just a great moment.

And we can all agree now that Hartford is just a douche. I mean, he's all pissy and firing rangers left and right. Now he's too busy to get a woman? What? He couldnt follow Anton's example and adopt?! Nope he builds a robot. There's something seriously wrong with him.

Woah what I forgot about proo.

Mack's a fucking android? how much did I miss, is it on youtube or somethin yet?

If only they hinted it earlier on (Ronny on Empty's too early to tell) instead of the writers pulling something contrived out of their asses.

This sort of thread does show that no matter what happens on the show, rather discuss the actual, people will still find something else to complain about.

It's for this reason I fear for KRDK, it will have almost impossibly high standard to meet from it's expected fans.

Back on topic... I find this kind of interesting. The Disney era PR series have done a decent job of introducing and exploring some concepts and themes that Saban era didn't sometimes even the Sentai didn't ry.

NS gave us the Thunders who are decidedly Grey for a chunk of the series, you really don't know if they'll join completely or just show up for battles or what.

DT gave us the first real return of a former ranger, albeit handled hamfistedly.

SPD introduced a number darker stories such as Sky's father, Doggie's war and to a lesser degree, Sam/Omega. Some of them of course were handled better then others.

MF gave a first really complete adaptation with a darker begining then the US viewers are accustomed to. The War of the Mystics, Leanbow and the Sacrifice of the Gatekeeper, etc... That fight between Nick and Leanbow most likely NEVER occurs in the older days. Not because it was physically demanding but because the story itself wouldn't have gone there.

OO introduces Mack, an android ranger and raises a whole bunch of other questions. We also have the presumed Slaughter of Tyzone's rescue team hanging in the background.