[SPOILER?] Favorite W Forever - A to Z action scene

Kaji Motomiya

PARTY HARD
Notice that there is a [ SPOILER ] tag on the thread title. This serves as a warning for other HJU members who have not watched the movie yet. Because W Forever - A to Z is a fairly new release at the time of this thread's making, there aren't a lot of people who have caught it yet. If you haven't watched the movie, don't read on from here. As I made this thread, I haven't finished watch the movie yet. But don't let that stop those who have already watched the movie post here.

When I was watching the subs provided by W-Time, I noticed that the action scenes are a LOT better than what the show can provide, such as Accel's spinning turns and quick switch to Bike Mode for a second consecutive kill.

Or CycloneJoker's midair bike ram + back kick when chasing the Heat Dopant.

So, which ones were YOUR favorite scenes?
 
All the Joker scenes:thumbs:
I especially like the part where Shotaro says in the end he always holds the trump card...That was very badass...:O_O:
 
Joker vs Eternal.


Seriously it felt like it was a giant rivalry going on and they are opposites to each other.
 
The scene where every feakin clients from the show say : KAMEN RIDER!!!!!! making the birth of CJGX.......or I like to call CJX with fairy wings:redface2:
 
DEFINATELY the bike chase scene.

Oh, and the final battle between W and Eternal BEFORE W went CycloneJokerExtreme, doing things like consecutive form-changing. Even the Decade Movie(s) or "Begins Night" didn't have sick action like this movie did.
 
favorite scene... Elizabeth(Tomomi Kasai) holding the Accel, Key, and Bird memories.... only a few might get it...

other than that, Eternal's henshin right before the fight between FJ and Eternal
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top