Souchaku Henshin Kemen Rider Den-O Figures

I currently own Sword Form, and I'm thinking of getting all. because somehow I know Figuarts won't be making them...and if they do...it will be far into the future

what would be the normal price for any of them

and are there other stores online where I can get them?
 
I currently own Sword Form, and I'm thinking of getting all. because somehow I know Figuarts won't be making them...and if they do...it will be far into the future

what would be the normal price for any of them

and are there other stores online where I can get them?

hi
I will check for you
 
I currently own Sword Form, and I'm thinking of getting all. because somehow I know Figuarts won't be making them...and if they do...it will be far into the future

what would be the normal price for any of them

and are there other stores online where I can get them?

the price turn around 4000 - 6000 yen even more all included + International Shipping

Den-O Liner Form 4000Yen + Shipping
Plat Form & Momotaros 3800 Yen
Axe Form 3700 yen
Gun Form
Rod Form 5500
Climax Form 8000
Wing Form 7600
Zero Form
 
I currently own Sword Form, and I'm thinking of getting all. because somehow I know Figuarts won't be making them...and if they do...it will be far into the future

what would be the normal price for any of them

and are there other stores online where I can get them?
Theres a person on here that sells wing form for 25. just flip through the threads that sell souchaku henshin it should be easy to find. Best price you'll ever find.
 
the price turn around 4000 - 6000 yen even more all included + International Shipping

Den-O Liner Form 4000Yen + Shipping
Plat Form & Momotaros 3800 Yen
Axe Form 3700 yen
Gun Form
Rod Form 5500
Climax Form 8000
Wing Form 7600
Zero Form

thanks everybody, and thank you

what is the price for gun form?

the one I wanted to get more is the most expensive...damn Climax Form...it hurts

I will keep the prices in mind for the future

any more help would be appreciated
 
thanks everybody, and thank you

what is the price for gun form?

the one I wanted to get more is the most expensive...damn Climax Form...it hurts

I will keep the prices in mind for the future

any more help would be appreciated

i got another climax form off YAJ for 2500 yen LOL
 
sword form cost me 25. and its rare, it normaly goes up to 35 on ebay

while the other forms around 20-25 last time I checked, they were new. sadly they were from different sellers, I don't like buying from 5 different people at the same time. I at least wanna buy from 2 or 3, not 5

I'm willing to spend 25 bucks for new figures and 15-19 if they are used. 15 if they are missing the box.

and for Climax I willing to pay 25-30 bucks. if used 20...and for Liner form probably the same as climax.

I love Zeronoes, but his normal price goes up to 35-40, so I am willing to wait for him.

in total if all of them are used I am willing to spend 70-85 bucks. and if they are new then 100-110, but it will have to wait till my birthday which is in may...but I will probably able to get them by march or before

and...what do you mean you got another climax form for only 2500 yen???

thanks for your support and help
 
and...what do you mean you got another climax form for only 2500 yen???

I already got one climax form already, but I saw another one on YAJ with little bidding, so I went for it and won with 2500 yen.

Also, since Den-o is being shown in Hong Kong right now...I got another Sword and Gun form for $10 each(currency exchanged)
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top