You know with the 2015 superhero taisen film called Superhero taisen GP which focuses on three kamen riders with their vehicle as car -Drive,Black RX and a forgotten kamen rider created by ishinomori from his short story (before V3 appeared) called "Rider #3 vs. Black Shogun" called Kamen rider #3

I thought of some three themes that can be used for future superhero taisen films :

*Future main rider teaming up with three movie rider Shin,ZO and J- This theme of the movie should have the future main rider team up with three movie riders Shin,ZO and J,The plot is about resolving the loose plot holes from shin kamen rider prologue as it might have a possibility that shin's antagonist 'The foundation' must have had a link to the the neo heisei riders enemy Foundation X and will also resolve the plot about shins child from the end of the movie where he must have grownup to become the movie-exclusive Rider probably based on Kamen Rider Gaia from the visual novel Kamen Rider Eve or one of the rejected concepts of shin called "Kamen Rider Style Reform,the movie will include the rider actors from shin,ZO and J reprising their roles.

*Future main rider teaming up with kuuga (played by the original actor): The second theme of the film should have the future main rider team up with kuuga against a common threat with the help of few riders and some sentai teams this film should have Joe Odagiri reprising his role as Yusuke Godai/Kamen rider kuuga because kuuga is responsible for starting his film/television career,the beginning of the heisei kamen rider series and it will be great for rider fans to have him reprise his role for future superhero taisen films.

*Anime team up film of ichigo (kamen rider#1) and Gorangers :The last theme which is my favorite would have a anime film crossover with Kamen rider ichigo ( kamen rider#1) and Kamen rider Nigo (kamen rider#2) teaming up with the gorangers (the first super sentai) they will be drawn in ishinomori style as the characters will be loosely based on the character designs from ishinomoris mangas versions of both characters,The plot will be about them fighting against a common threat possibly a union section of both members of Shocker and Black cross it will take place in the 70's (which is where both of the shows first aired) and will also include a giant mecha used by the gorangers with a little help from Kamen rider ichigo ( kamen rider#1) besides what wrong with having a anime crossover film with Kamen rider ichigo and gorangers since they are created by the same man shotaro ishinomori and are responsible for beginning of both franchises .Garo does a anime thing with Garo: Honoo no Kokuin ,It should be premiered on one of the milestones years and should be played by the current rider and sentai actors since the old ones won't reprise their roles and they will be probably be dead in the future.

What do you think of the themes for the future superhero taisen films i thought of?

Last edited:
Guillotine Gorilla
I for one, quite like the idea of how Kamen Rider Taisen became a platform to examine the thematics of Kamen Rider as a whole.

I for one, quite like the idea of how Kamen Rider Taisen became a platform to examine the thematics of Kamen Rider as a whole.

Thanks and one more thing what do you think of the anime crossover of the two original kamen riders and the original super sentai goranger i though of .

R

raden238

I like your 1st and 2nd ideas. Shin, ZO and J deserve some love and attention too. I really wished they bring back Foundation X as the main recurring organization for all the new Riders to fight. W - Fourze were connected to them, but why did they stop? It would of been really nice if they somehow managed to connect all the current Rider events with Foundation X and finally face them in one of these Taisen movies. Kuuga also needs to return one of these days. I think the longer Kamen Rider continues into the future, Kuuga will reach Ichigo status. He was the last of Ishinomori's work in Rider, the last solo Rider show and the start of the new generation. It's time for Joe to reprise his role!!!!

I like your 1st and 2nd ideas. Shin, ZO and J deserve some love and attention too. I really wished they bring back Foundation X as the main recurring organization for all the new Riders to fight. W - Fourze were connected to them, but why did they stop? It would of been really nice if they somehow managed to connect all the current Rider events with Foundation X and finally face them in one of these Taisen movies. Kuuga also needs to return one of these days. I think the longer Kamen Rider continues into the future, Kuuga will reach Ichigo status. He was the last of Ishinomori's work in Rider, the last solo Rider show and the start of the new generation. It's time for Joe to reprise his role!!!!

Thanks and i agree with the foundation X i feel as if they might connected to 'The Foundation' the enemies of Kamen rider Shin and i hope that Shin's son will team up with future main rider in the form of the movie exclusive rider probably based on Kamen Rider Gaia ,Also i know what you mean about Joe Odagiri his character Yusuke Godai/Kamen rider kuuga resurrected the franchise and we hope that he will return to his role as kuuga and appear in just one superhero taisen movie to team up with his fellow heisei riders.

But what do you think of the anime movie i thought of?

Foundation X were probably the worst thing in Double. The idea of a shadowy new organisation that comes in to take advantage of the Gaia Memories developed by Museum was an idea they'd already done with NEVER, and the Utopia Dopant was a rushed re-do of the Weather Dopant's storyline as performed by possibly the most wooden actor ever to appear in the franchise.

I know a lot of people like the idea of a re-occurring threat for the Riders. Personally I'm not so sure it would end up any different to the various flavours of Shocker that have appeared since Decade. But even if they ran with it, why Foundation X? Again, wouldn't NEVER be a better choice? Their whole gimmick is resurrecting the dead and taking advantage of the current series collectable. That sounds ideal for bringing back past villains with new power-ups.

Having Shin, ZO and J back would be cool. I'm kinda disappointed that they haven't at least given J a single line, seeing as his actor also played Tyranoranger and he's come back in person. J could work really well in a Taisen film too as he's the only Rider who could fight side by side with a Sentai mech.

I suspect that the only way you'd get an animated Rider movie is if it was a Taisen that brought both Sentai and PreCure into it. I really don't think Jo Odagiri is coming back either. There's just no way Toei would put up the kinda money he probably demands as standard nowadays.

I think I'm kinda over the novelty of team-ups generally, but the one thing I would like to see is Ichigo, Nigo and V3 meeting their First/Next counterparts. Decade's set up was ideal to bring something like that, but given how Kamen Rider Taisen ended I do wonder if they've drawn the line under Decade now?

Well at least Foundation X is like the neo heisei rider big bad version of shocker i mean weather dopant may be rushed but at least he is powerful.
However what you said about resurrecting the dead to the old villains i think it might be suitable for the superhero taisen dealing with shin, ZO and J as it might be about resurrecting some of the old villains from the 3 movies with the help of foundation X and some of NEVERs method and would have shins son becoming a movie exclusive rider similar to kamen rider gaia to fight them. Or maybe used for a taisen film with kuuga (reprised by his old actor) about the revival of Gurongi with NEVERS method.

And maybe have J will play a minor giant battle role in the film (which has the 3 riders shin, ZO and J) with the help of zyurangers Daizyuzin because the actor Yūta Mochizuki played both heroes in both franchise kamen rider-Kouji Segawa.(J) and super sentai ( Geki/TyrannoRanger for zyuranger)

And you know what i agree with Jo Odagiri not returning to his old role that started his career kuuga for future rider films because another reason is that he is busy with his schedule if he had free time maybe he will resume his old role for some rider taisen films in the near future which depends on his fans.

Having a anime taisen film with Sentai and Precure is kinda ridiculous but then again it would work because super sentai is light hearted even with the anime franchise precure so having an anime crossover film with the future main sentai and the future main precures in the film would work since their motifs are colors and they are light hearted they would probably be drawn in precure style but the riders will just make a cameo to support the main sentai and precure like the sentai did during its ‘live action’ crossover

Though it would be unlike the mature affectionate parody crossover with Kamen Rider Den-O + Shin-O for example cause they are drawn in shin chan style.
However i prefer the Ishinomori style Kamen rider ichigo/goranger crossover film as a future superhero taisen film in ishinomori manga style because it will give nostalgia to the fans it will take place in the 70s which is where both the series began they are both created by shotaro ishinomori himself and it will truly be faithful to both manga and tokusatsu source materials almost the designs that is.

I thought that those idea are pretty cool.

Thanks i am glad you like them even the anime one.

Last edited:
Guillotine Gorilla
Foundation X will always be store-brand Shocker, with none of the associated intrigue or symbolic significance that Shocker had, other than generic evil corporation who happen to appear that one time in the recent popular one.

I would much prefer taking a Heisei villain group and make that into "Heisei-Shocker" than I would Foundation X, because at least those villains served a role in the theme of their respective story.
Though, that of course runs into the problem that there's simply not much to work with. Grongi are too ingrained into the show its from and not flexible enough, ditto with Mirror Monsters, Greeed, Makamou, Undead and Fangire. Lords could work, albeit with some retooling.
Smart Brain I think could be the best option here, as they have both the "evil corporation" thing going on, but with far more interesting pathos than Foundation X ever had.

Helheim would have worked especially well as "Heisei-Shocker", but that would be admitting how out of place Gaim is as a fellow Rider, and Toei wouldn't want that.

Last edited:
You may have a point about foundation X but if the movie’s theme about resolving shin kamen rider loose plot holes happens then foundation X should be included since they might a link to shin’s antagonist ‘The foundation’.
And you are right we need some Heisei-shocker villain group so that it will pay homage to the roots the showa riders villains did but that will only happen in the anniversary series where it will go back to its old roots (something like nanobots as cyborg element and a solo rider without a secondary rider or not)
And well actually we need the gurongi for a superhero taisen series about kuuga because Gurongis are Kuugas big bad and if Joe Odagiri reprises his role for a future superhero taisen film then the gurongi should be included because they should be important for the plot.
But what do you think of the anime film crossover idea i thought of.