So what else are you a fanboy/fangirl for?

Videogames: Definitely an RPG with a good story. I get all steamed up every time I hear Bioware is doing something new.

Comics: DC Comics. Huge fan of the younger and/or "less-established" heroes eg Tim Drake, Conner Kent, Bart Allen, Kyle Rayner etc. My adolescent years were nothing but Young Justice. It was only during national service when I had a bit more disposable income that I started to read other series giving me other loves like Green Lantern, Teen Titans, the Threeboot LSH and so on.

Sappy love stories: Yeah I read shojo manga, but only the ones that appeal to me, despite teasing from my sisters who are usually the ones to buy them.

Independent stunt videos: I remember there were two days when I was supposed to be mugging and I spent them watching Zero Gravity vids on YouTube.:P

Animation: Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood. I didn't realy care much for the first one but this new one is made of pure awesome. The anime series I watch tend to be newer and mainstream ones, stuff like Gundam 00 and One Piece and what have you. I'd love to watch old classics like Lupin and such but it's time and money-consuming to get them...
 
i'm a fan of this....

[HIDE]
Maria-Ozawa-02.jpg

Jenna-Haze-300x300-17kb-media-4107-media-122369-1189113053.jpg

370

18132_500x.jpg

Riko-Tachibana_09.avif[/HIDE]
 
1) jdramas :D ........ have u seen my list of watched stuff? XD

2) johnny's stuff - this has been my fad for the past year or so XD

3) vk - kinda out of it..... but i still get drawn in by one or two good songs ^^

4) manga - as opposed to anime....... i can't stand anime nemore XD but i have the huuuugest manga collection ever XD........and it only gets bigger :O

5) x-men - :OOO so out of place on this list.. but lately i haven't been keeping up ........... my dad threw away my subscriptions cuz he thought they were junk mail ;________; i was like ...u threw away money! ;_;

6) variety shows - i absoluteeeeely love variety shows... especially quiz hexagon... that show is hilarious XD

7) jpn comedians - soooo i still like yutti XD am i the only one? hehe but this year i have good hopes for jarujaru and furu-pon... and maybe even shizuru... does anyone else see punk booboo getting popular? i don't think they will XD end up like non-style last year XDDDD well at least waraimeshi isn't taking up the spotlight XDDDDD
 
Scifi in general-Star Trek, Star Wars, Highlander, Doctor Who, Buffy, Angel Babylon 5, etc, etc...

Some non scifi show, Law and Order, Good Eats, Iron Chef, Ramsey's Kitchen Nightmares

I'm a wrestling fan, been so since the 80s

comics, haven't really read much lately but I try keeping up with the storylines.

Cartoons, haven't found one I haven't like yet.

Music, I'll listen to just about anything
 
Anime: Death Note, Naruto, Bleach, Inuyasha, Full Metal Alchemist, One Piece, Dragon Ball Z, Yu Yu Hakusho, Pokemon, Yu-Gi-Oh, Trigun, Avatar: The Last Airbender, Digimon, and Wolf's Rain.

TV Shows: Scrubs, Family Guy, South Park, Cake Boss, Robot Chicken, and Iron Chef.

Other: Kamen Rider and Power Rangers, of course. Transformers, Batman, and Spiderman.

Video Games: Pokemon, Digimon, Silent Hill, Resident Evil, and The Legend of Zelda.

Manga: This list is a lot more bigger than my Anime one, but here are a couple: Love Monster, and Bloody Monday.
 
isn't that a manga about girls getting their period on monday? hence the name "BLOODY MONDAY"

No, idiot!! Here's some Info and the site:
http://www.onemanga.com/Bloody_Monday/

Title: Bloody Monday

Categories: action, drama, mature, school life, sci-fi, shounen

Summary
A virus deal clinched in Russia on the Christmas eve. Purpose: unknown. Two clues: a mysterious lady "Maya", one of the gangsters, and "Bloody Monday", the keyword for the project. Then an incident happened in far-distant city of Tokyo. Fujimaru Takagi, a second grade student at Mishiro Gakuin high school, is commissioned to find out the truth by Public Security Investigation Bureau for his great ability as a super hacker. Now, Maya, approaching to Fujimaru, as his high school teacher...
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top