The Decade Everyone Wants Dead
That finale sucked ass...

Smallville in general has been a below average show, so I shouldn't have expected to much. I guess good television like Buffy the Vampire Slayer and Battlestar Galactica have made my expectations to high...
So in 5 days, two Vancouver-based (and by based, I mean filmed) franchises/shows have died. One great, and one :meh:

Read my smart post
So in 5 days, two Vancouver-based (and by based, I mean filmed) franchises/shows have died. One great, and one :meh:

I'm going to assume Smallville is the "meh", which one was "great"?

The Decade Everyone Wants Dead
To be honest I have no idea...but i'm going to guess "V", since it got cancelled and I did enjoy that show
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IqUkkB-RXzM"]SGU[/ame]

V aired on Tuesday (but I never watched it)

All your FACES are belongs to ME!!!
I didn't like the remake of V... Maybe because I didn't follow it. I did like the original.

keyartbuckrogers.jpg

That finale sucked ass...

Smallville in general has been a below average show, so I shouldn't have expected to much. I guess good television like Buffy the Vampire Slayer and Battlestar Galactica have made my expectations to high...

Really unsatisfying finale

-One hour of wasted potential

-Darkseid's minions taken out by just some arrows

-Darkseid's defeat

-Apokolips just being pushed away. Not a single troop from Darkseid's army? I guess them flying would have been too much

-CGI superman

-Last minute retcon of Lex and all his memories. But Lex has lost his memories in the past and somehow regained a shred of it

Lex's mindwipe.

Lex even pushed Clark towards his destiny. He wasn't there to stop it.

It was a good speech.

Retconned by the lame clone memory erase.

So a total waste.

BTW isn't funny how Rouths behind everything?

-They borrow the SR suit

-They use his image in back of Clark for promotional material

-Even the CGI Superman looks like him

85864569.jpg

brandonrouthsupermanret.jpg

All your FACES are belongs to ME!!!
I think they just wanted it to end... Though, like any other shows, it's just hard to please everybody. I'm not saying that they didn't make good work, but there's a lot of stuff that I personally, would have liked to have seen.

Not-So-Rabid Blade Fangirl
Hmm. Not the best episode, but good enough that I'm not shaking my fist at the tv. Not too fond of Jonathan being the Walking Dead, or that Apokolips was...pushed(?) to get it away from Earth, not to mention the catastrophic graviational problems having another planet that close to Earth would have caused, even if there was no collison...

But hey, the epilogue was nice. Even if we never actually got to see Tom Welling in the suit. *shrug*

That middle bit almost felt like a clipshow, though. It was like a game, trying to figure out which episode all the clips were from. I did better on the ones in the first few seasons. :p

Read my smart post
Hmm. Not the best episode, but good enough that I'm not shaking my fist at the tv. Not too fond of Jonathan being the Walking Dead, or that Apokolips was...pushed(?) to get it away from Earth, not to mention the catastrophic graviational problems having another planet that close to Earth would have caused, even if there was no collison...

But hey, the epilogue was nice. Even if we never actually got to see Tom Welling in the suit. *shrug*

That middle bit almost felt like a clipshow, though. It was like a game, trying to figure out which episode all the clips were from. I did better on the ones in the first few seasons. :p

I didn't like the way they used Jonathan either, he appeared way to often, the emotional impact was taken away. I felt they were putting more importance on making comic book fans happy as opposed to Smallville fans in that last scene. And i'm still disappointed they didn't get Kristin Kreuk, that was one of the biggest failures of this finale, IMO