KAGEKI It stinks. Mar 9, 2009 #12 No, I mean that I wouldn't thought Simon Cowell, America's Love-to-Hate British asshole, would even watch a show like Power rangers.
No, I mean that I wouldn't thought Simon Cowell, America's Love-to-Hate British asshole, would even watch a show like Power rangers.
S semi_master83 Member Mar 9, 2009 #15 i'm not seeing it anywhere on that link that he was apart of it..........
S scikaiju Guest Mar 9, 2009 #17 KAGEKI said: No, I mean that I wouldn't thought Simon Cowell, America's Love-to-Hate British asshole, would even watch a show like Power rangers. Click to expand... He produced the theme, it say nothing about him actually watching the show. Besides it was done well before he was actually famous
KAGEKI said: No, I mean that I wouldn't thought Simon Cowell, America's Love-to-Hate British asshole, would even watch a show like Power rangers. Click to expand... He produced the theme, it say nothing about him actually watching the show. Besides it was done well before he was actually famous
ForeverRed has left HJU. Not coming back. Mar 9, 2009 #18 blueranger said: He was the one who produced the Go Go Power Rangers Theme......Well, I'll be a money's anus. http://www.people.com/people/simon_cowell/biography Click to expand... Who?
blueranger said: He was the one who produced the Go Go Power Rangers Theme......Well, I'll be a money's anus. http://www.people.com/people/simon_cowell/biography Click to expand... Who?
Fundodo Member Mar 9, 2009 #19 Simon didn't produce the song, but he's responsible for releasing it as a music single in the UK.