Signature Review Thread [Remember 500x165 MAX size]

What's with the whole CIVIL WAR thing, is that a comic series that everybody keeps parodying in their sigs. I'm gonna make one to join the club :sweat:

It's was basically a war between superheroes, and everyone was on some side basically the banner stated who's side your on. Like I would be on Spider-man's side or someone would be on like Kamen Rider's side. It would make more sense if you read american comics I guess.
 
It's was basically a war between superheroes, and everyone was on some side basically the banner stated who's side your on. Like I would be on Spider-man's side or someone would be on like Kamen Rider's side. It would make more sense if you read american comics I guess.

OH! I totally do, it was from Marvel right! :eyebrow: Because DC just finished the Infinite Crisis.
 
Last edited:
OH! I totally do, it was from Marvel right! :eyebrow:

Yes. Here's a summary of the event's.
Some superheroes fought some super villains in a school one of them exploded killed some kids Iron man and Cap Went ape **** s.h.i.e.l.d. became evil because they broke the law in so many ways. SPider-man was dupped by Ironman into revealing his identity and we got some good stories there in the spidey titles also Cap died. Lets just it was a mess and leave it at that.
 
Lets just it was a mess and leave it at that.

Yeah, I definately picked up a couple issues! It was a while back though!! :sweat:

By the way, I created my own for the war I'm part of :laugh: Turned out pretty good.

yankeesgg6.png
 
^ Dude, you should probably re-read the thread title, then check the dimensions of that banner you just made.
 
^ Dude, you should probably re-read the thread title, then check the dimensions of that banner you just made.

Shoot! It's not that far over, but I'll have to some creative editing! :sweat: Sorry about that!

EDIT: Oh yeah! How bout that JFC! Nah, just kiddin.

yankeesyo3.png

EDIT: I also just finished this new one. After some irritating editing and tweaking, it turned out awesome! Very dramatic. But for some reason ImageRotation.com is down, so all members (like JFC) including me who use it for their sigs have a blank box. Hopefully it'll pass sometime tonight. Until then, check it out!

yankeesyo33uj4.png

But I don't wanna go overboard on the CIVIL WAR thing so that's it for now :sweat:
 
Last edited:
I'm a newbie in image editing. Kindly pls comment on my first sig. Thank you.

gekivioletbannerjm1.jpg
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top