SIGN UP: Join the Justice Force! Original RPG

I would love to post in this thing again. To say that this is my favorite rpg I have ever played in is an understatement.

Unfortunately, unless the others want to start posting in it again too, I think it's basically dead.

Revival is possible though.
 
I'd love to start again. Maybe we could start over from the begining? I'll think up a few plot twists in advance.
 
I just joined this forum. No really, this is my first post.

But is it too late to apply for this game? I like the setting and could come up with a character for the setting easily.

Just curious, we can get giant robo's right?
 
I just joined this forum. No really, this is my first post.

But is it too late to apply for this game? I like the setting and could come up with a character for the setting easily.

Just curious, we can get giant robo's right?

Actually its pretty much on hold...but if I do restart it all over again you'll be able to join. As for giant robos...maybe later on?
 
I'm very interested to sign up.

But before that, can you compile the list of the already available JustiRangers here?
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top