Show Us Your Henshin...Again!

Actually that's incorrect. They artificially aged the jacket, patches and all. I'm not going to do that. I have neither the experience to do it, and I don't want to ruin a good jacket experimenting on it either
 
Actually that's incorrect. They artificially aged the jacket, patches and all. I'm not going to do that. I have neither the experience to do it, and I don't want to ruin a good jacket experimenting on it either

You need to make it more realistic.... :laugh: j/k
 
We'll just say I'm a young Date. Most people are impressed that I actually researched and got a hold of every single patch on the jacket, and found good alternatives for the jumpsuit/pants since those are impossible to get unless you work for that county in New Mexico.
 
Me, my twin (doing the Ichigo and Nigo pose) and Reuben Langdon (Choujuukou pose) on SakuraCon Day 2:

[hide] [/hide]
 
an old photo (well from the 2011 )
i asked a friend who has a ichigo cosplay to let me use his belt :anime:
[HIDE]
[/HIDE]
a little large.
 
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…