Shouldn't rumors of next year's sentai series be staring by now?

Oh but I think it would be interesting to see *Roll Eyes* Though, I hope he doesn't, no Toku should go through that again.

...

I wonder how long it'll be before Yasuko Kobayashi is back to Sentai (or KR for that matter?) She wrote three of the most successful toku series of the last five years, Toei seems to worship the ground she walks on
 
She almost just finished a series, OOO ends next week.
Maybe one of the 2013/14 series.
Always seems to be a small gap between her doing series.
 
In OOO's case, the credit likely goes to Naomi Takebe, the producer for the show, as she likely had a greater input in what the most successful area of the show has been, its toy sales. Kobayashi as purely a writer would get the credit if OOO has incredible viewership ratings, but as of episode 46, the show is holding a 6.99% ratings average, only better than Den-O's 6.90% and Kiva's 6.1%.

This is probably the reason Den-O continued on as a movie franchise rather than a second series. A new movie or three every year isn't as great of a commitment as a new series would have been. I could see Kobayashi doing a Sentai again soon, but a Rider series penned by her is probably going to be a while.
 
Kobayashi as purely a writer would get the credit if OOO has incredible viewership ratings, but as of episode 46, the show is holding a 6.99% ratings average, only better than Den-O's 6.90% and Kiva's 6.1%.

Or DVD sales. Den-O had bad ratings, but incredible DVD sales. OOO's disc sales seem to be just as bad as its ratings ('seem' because we don't have solid numbers for the Blu Ray discs, but, considering the Amazon rankings, they don't seem to be performing any better than the DVDs).
 
Last edited:
According to 2ch Kobayashi is working on Garo.
Wow, the new one, Is she going to be a main or secondary writer? Or does the 2ch rumor not say.

I'm only 6 episodes into the original series. Slow, yes, but I've got other **** to do.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top