Shouldn't rumors of next year's sentai series be staring by now?

I for one cannot wait for the New Team.... Gokaiger is so damn dissapointing.

Hopefully, we should be getting rumors soon.
 
I for one cannot wait for the New Team.... Gokaiger is so damn dissapointing.

Hopefully, we should be getting rumors soon.

Gokaiger and Dissapointing... 2 words that shouldn't be used in the same sentence.... But, if anything I wonder if they'll do a sibling or a 3 person sentai team. But, right now I'm guessing it's too early to tell.
 
Gokaiger and Dissapointing... 2 words that shouldn't be used in the same sentence....
Mr. Go-Onger here seems to be looking for negatives in things lately.

The thing about early rumors (there's half a year left, seriously, people!) is that they're fake. We might know the title (and even that is subject to change) due to trademark registration, but details? We only learned what Fourze would really be like relatively recently. Remember all these early rumors that were completely off? Why would you look forward to that?
 
how bout a Older sentai team

I think its about time to go backward, and have a older
sentai series like the old days,,,,,,


or even a sentai series with a 2nd series

love another boukenger,


im scared with the new fourze series, interesting idea, but,
please not too much comedy.
 
I think its about time to go backward, and have a older
sentai series like the old days,,,,,,


or even a sentai series with a 2nd series

love another boukenger,


im scared with the new fourze series, interesting idea, but,
please not too much comedy.

I'd prefer another Go-Onger series.
 
I would rather wait a month or so to ge more accurate stuff at first, since the Fourze rumours were so "accurate"...

Been thinking a bit and I don't see many possibe themes to it right now, not a really good theme right now!
 
Is that a definite thing? I don't keep up with the rumors.

There was a Sentai vs Boukenger and a Sentai vs Gaoranger, so I'd be very surprised if there isn't a Sentai vs Gokaiger. We did get a story that Gokaiger would have four movies (I don't know if that's confirmed)

I'd like a music themed sentai that isn't all too serious

This year's Pretty Cure is music-themed, so I don't think Sentai will do that for at least another couple of years ...

I'm seriously hoping there won't be a sibling team next year. I hate Magiranger, Fiveman AND GoGoV, and there are few families in modern Japan who can afford five or six children. Can't a couple of them at least be cousins or in-laws?
 
Last edited:
I'd like a music themed sentai that isn't all too serious
Oh that can't be good.
Remember music-themed Rider? Right.
Music-themed Precure? It just amounted to collecting macguffin made of sentient notes.
I can't see music-themed Sentai being any better.

I'd be very surprised if there isn't a Sentai vs Gokaiger
The June movie kinda covered that. I'd rather have them do some epic finale for the January movie.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top