Forever Knight
Eye See You
Yeah I am also curious to know if it was any good.
And I know why! That teamup movie cannot beat Avatar guaranteed. Avatar has been number 1 worldwide for six weeks now and is a shoo-in for best picture.
Sorry, Toei people. They should've released this at a later date if they have known Avatar would still be number 1.
44 second preview of Samurai First Rap... (credits to CrystalProductions27 for the link)
It's #13 on CD 1:
http://tower.jp/item/tracks/2645422
Samurai Sentai Shinkenger vs Engine Sentai Go-onger: Ginmaku Bang movie that was shown on January 30 debuted on #5 on it's debut weekend and earned over US$1.6 on 140 theaters. But due to the opening of The Vamshment of Haruhi Suzumiya movie last week, the Super Sentai movie dropped to #6 and just this week, it dropped to #8.Yeah I am also curious to know if it was any good.
According to Play-Asia, release date of the movie is on February 21.I need to ask some questions, Is the 1st Shinken Movie (Fateful War) out now on DVD?
Any plans to release Shinken VS go-on on DVD this march unlike last year?
According to Play-Asia, release date of the movie is on February 21.