Sentai 2012 - Tokumei Sentai Gobusters - Picture and News Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see people are waiting for some new news. Well, so far, there is no new information. I did stumble on something a couple days ago about cast members but I ignored it because I don't believe they'll be in. Though I forgot the names, I believe that the two I found might have been voice actors/actresses. For what, I don't know. But if I could search for it, I can. Other than that, for the Gobusters themselves, no actual changes as of right now. So that means, unless we get another change by next week, this could be what we're going with:

Katsuhiro Suzuki - Red Buster / Ryouma Baba - Blue Buster / and Arisa Komiya - Yellow Buster

Hopefully, next week a change may be made or this could be the official cast by Christmas.

Well, that's all I got to say. Happy Holidays and Merry Christmas! !

I know it's early but I'm just in the spirit, that's all.
 
If memory serves me well (which it never does anymore) I think we normally get the cast pics/more live pics on x-mas day or the day after.
 
Goseiger's was later and at New Year for some reason, but that should be the latest time by which the cast will confirm their roles

I am still not sure about Ryouma Baba, not only is he older than they were supposedly casting, but he's done some movie/stage work and is a bit more "established" than the usual kids on their first acting job that tend to be cast in Sentai. But then so was Hiroki Aiba before Shinkenger ...
 
If memory serves me well (which it never does anymore) I think we normally get the cast pics/more live pics on x-mas day or the day after.

What I mean is that we'll may get more info sometime next week. Remember, that we got almost concrete cast members last year on December 20th. So, that's what I meant though you are right about Cast pictures coming out either on Christmas Day or the day after though sometimes they may come after new year.
 
is the Morphin Brace voice activated to do the henshin sounds? or motion activated? i cant tell by the scans.

It's got a little dial that you have to set, and then you push the button on the side, I think.

Also, I just realized: The furigana over 変身 (henshin) in "henshin mode" is モーフィン (morphin').
 
The Henshin phrase this year is "It's Morphing Time" right?
I wonder how they'll say it.... And, I'm hoping for another voice activated Henshin device this year. =)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top