Goddamn it can we please stop beating the dead horse, its already little more than paste on the ground people.

Last edited:
優しさの大人少女
the saddest moments for me is season 2 which after the Zords were gone especially Dragon Zord. plus they didn't put idea of having suit like Dairanger have. only i saw White Ranger having Kiba Ranger outfit. even Jason not anymore the leader of Rangers which replaced by Rocky.

Mezameru, sono tamashii
You have proven yourself to not know what you are talking about, and your opinion on Power Rangers is hereby null and void. I bid you good day, sir.

Wtf? How is my Knowledge Nulled by saying that in NS they counted all previous PR not Canon, then changed it the season after?

He's right. Power Rangers in NS were only supposed to have existed in comic books.

Thereby Under, you officially fail, and we bid YOU good day sir.

Bandito Shake Cometh
A thread degrading into why Disney is the suck? In-con-CIEVABLE!

Lurker
He's right. Power Rangers in NS were only supposed to have existed in comic books.

Thereby Under, you officially fail, and we bid YOU good day sir.

but the same thing was said when the Mutant turtles crossed over with the Space Rangers and yet both lived in the same universe. How does that differ in this situation? Tommy and Adam & Alpha existing in Disneys era proves that they weren't just a comic.

CRETINS! ALL OF THEM!
The whole Doctor K episode.

"I wish I could remember my name." :(

Somebody likes Ratchet and Clank... **cough Quark cough**

It's good to see you again Undrave!

Mezameru, sono tamashii
but the same thing was said when the Mutant turtles crossed over with the Space Rangers and yet both lived in the same universe. How does that differ in this situation?

The fact that the ending of C2D **** when down
I mean seriously, how do you have a media cover up of something THAT large?
And the fact that NS takes place in Cali where the same events went down.

Also what kind of Info would Sewer Dwelling Turtles have?

Is not impressed right now...
Wtf? How is my Knowledge Nulled by saying that in NS they counted all previous PR not Canon, then changed it the season after?

I SAID GOOD DAY, SIR! :170:

No, but seriously, your knowledge is "nulled" because that's not true. Doug Sloan even said that was just a poor joke.

And besides, that lady in "Trakeena's Revenge" didn't even know demons existed, so what's the big deal about them not knowing Power Rangers existed?