There are smart fans and plenty I might add. Fans are the sole reason why Power Rangers has been around for so long and the fact that there are still other attempts at tokusatsu adaptations (i.e. Dragon Knight).

*sigh*

Hence, Steve Wang should do a sequel to Guyver Dark Hero or Keita Amemiya should do SyFy Original Movie; if they can get Takeshi Miike to partake an American series, why not him.:shakefist

It's ok if there are changes, as long as it's enjoyable and captures the spirit of the original.

It's one of those PRO/CON Moments...such as...

VRT: "The Darkheart Saga was badass, but it's still created from 3 Unrelated 80s shows and why does Jeb sound like Jack Nicholson."

Beetleborgs: "WTF is this?!!! 60s Batman, Universal Monsters, the Monster Squad? THANK GOD they're not copying B-Fighter though."

Masked Rider: "Saban is killing the entire Showa Era!!!"

...err...um...

*still figuring out a PRO for the show*

I'M SORRY, I STILL THINK TATTOOED TEENS AND TMNT-NEXT MUTATION IS BETTER THAN MASKED RIDER. HELL, LOS LUCHADORES WAS BETTER THAN MASKED RIDER!!!:sweat:

When The Fruit Of Life Corrupts Men
Hey Los luchardores was AWESOME.

Its Luchador BATMAN!

The only reason why I still remember it was because I had entered a contest to go on set and get a child's replica of Lobo's costume

But then the show got canned and I never found out if I won or not........:mad:

CRETINS! ALL OF THEM!
Beetleborg was goofy but fun. They should take Kabuto and make another Beetleborg series :p

Hey Los luchardores was AWESOME.

Its Luchador BATMAN!

Los Luchadores had Maria Valentine :D

Beetleborg was goofy but fun. They should take Kabuto and make another Beetleborg series :p

...in turn...the Lost Comic Saga was awesome...but now they added a Jawa to the cast.:laugh:

In all honesty, the 90s had some awkward Ameri-Toku...as of now Supah Ninjas is the closest thing to an Ameri-Toku at the moment.

PS: Syber Squad lasted longer than Gridman...Pennywise played Kilokhan...and I can't get the theme song out of my head...

...you know Syber Squad turned out better than expected.

Why is every good TV show Cancelled
...Has anyone every used force lightning on a Jawa in Star Wars The Force Unleashed?

Sorry for the randomness of the question, but...

God it's fun to watch! Lol

When The Fruit Of Life Corrupts Men
PS: Syber Squad lasted longer than Gridman...Pennywise played Kilokhan...and I can't get the theme song out of my head...

...you know Syber Squad turned out better than expected.

<-------------I'll let you guess who was a major fan...........

The soundtrack to the show was fantastic, I'd go as far to say that it was actually BETTER than anything Ron Wasserman did

Also, the Porteguese or Italian (honestly can't tell) theme song for the show is kick ass!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=orlcGMxoiIQ"]Superhuman Samurai Alternate Theme[/ame]

CRETINS! ALL OF THEM!
...in turn...the Lost Comic Saga was awesome...but now they added a Jawa to the cast.:laugh:

:laugh: a jawa.

Today I think the Beetleborg wouldn't be fan of a comic book anymore, I would go for a video game theme myself.