"Let's DRIVING!!!!!"
As am I. But, I don't think they should do another Beetleborgs show there were problems with the purchase of stock footages. Unless, if they are planning to re-do Beetleborgs with a different cast and different storyline.

Why is every good TV show Cancelled
Hmm, I don't actually remember anything of Beetleborgs, except that itwas somewhat more serious than Power Rangers....

Saban should make Power Rider along those lines!

The only real problem I see is that they don't know how to make a show for older kids- both Beelteborgs & VR Troopers were cancelled, right?

I mean, once you get to a certain age group adult laws apply to production of TV Kids are ok with straight up action, comedy & cool tech, but older kids, teens & adults usually watch for the stories & the characters, not just to be psychotically distracted for half an hour.

Hmm, I don't actually remember anything of Beetleborgs, except that itwas somewhat more serious than Power Rangers....

Saban should make Power Rider along those lines!

The only real problem I see is that they don't know how to make a show for older kids- both Beelteborgs & VR Troopers were cancelled, right?

I mean, once you get to a certain age group adult laws apply to production of TV Kids are ok with straight up action, comedy & cool tech, but older kids, teens & adults usually watch for the stories & the characters, not just to be psychotically distracted for half an hour.

:sly:.........ppppfffffftttt, HAHAHAHAHAHHAAAAHAHAHAHHA, OHHOHOHAHAHAHA!!!! beetleborgs!?!? HAHAH, serious!?!?! AHAHHAAA, oh wait, you were serious?:eyebrow: no, beetleborgs was by NO MEANS! more serious then pr. VR troopers, yes. Beetleborgs? no....just...no. they were cancelled i believe simply cause they ran out of footage for the shows sadly. Beetleborgs for its time was doing beeter then pr ratings wise though

#MissionMiami
The Beetleborgs need to stay dead. Disney jobbed them to the Red Rangers, I think It's time to forget them.

Lurker
Screw it... You know what I want? Let's have Saban take The First's suits, rebuild them if they were indeed scrapped for parts, and make their own version of the original Kamen Rider :castlerock:

okay, guys i got one......

Kamen Rider 555.....faiz is Johnny Yong Bosch.....kaixa is Dan Southworth, AND...........Reuben Langdon as Delta!

well???....come on , you cannot tell me HALF the fandom would not wanna watch it!