RPM will be airing on Disney XD everywhere EXCEPT America.

Fundodo

Member
Disney has finally confirmed it's replacing all the Jetix Europe and Toon Disney Asia channels with Disney XD, beginning April 1st with Jetix France. [Jetix UK and Italy will follow suit soon after.]

Jetix Europe (soon to be Disney XD Europe) also has a brand new CEO -- the awesome John Hardie -- and from February 27th, will officially be apart of The Walt Disney Company. And completely London-based too, which is a good thing for me, because I'm hoping they'll greenlight some interesting projects and I can jump back into animation.

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/02/13/business/media/13disney.html
http://www.worldscreen.com/articles/display/19766
http://www.c21media.net/resources/detail.asp?area=79&article=47555
 
Last edited:
on XD Power Rangers would be shown more frequently, on ABC they show it when they feel like it. and can someone change the title of the thread?
 
That said that XD will be available everywhere, hope it comes to southeast asia. it never had a Jetix channel there. *hopes for it*
 
You got me hope up for this. This thread is stupid.

Yeah and to think I was being kept in suspense by this board being down when I went to click on this thread to read it. None of the articles mention Power Rangers. I thought maybe Fundodo may have been improving with his off-the-wall speculations, but I guess not.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top