Status
Not open for further replies.
well, ok. But you do realize That im in Cali, and we went to Elementary school in Japan. That doesnt happen very often to me.

That's crazy, but cool.

This is true. A much weirder coincidence. :)

Some of my cousins went to elementary school in Okinawa. They liked it well enough, except that as all three of them are natural blondes, they attracted quite a bit of attention. People kept tugging on their hair to see if it was real. :p

Lol, did they get annoyed by it?

lol. XD

Hey, I just finished The Quiz Show (The 1st one XP). It was really good, I really liked the finale. Hopefully the 2nd season can live up to its predecessor.

That's good to hear, will watch both of them eventually.

Mad Skillz
How in the world could that ever be amusing? XD It just...gawd I would hate that so much, people used to do that to me when I dyed my hair years ago.

Raxbait: Hip
Ah man, I want those pokemon games now. I havent enjoyed them in like, a while.

And yay, its friday, totally just realized it XD

Last edited:
Mad Skillz
Fridays are boring for me...well, generally every night is boring for me, but something about Fridays here is downright depressing. Probably all the drunks and crime that goes on.

RAIN RAIN GO AWAY!~

Yeah I'm on lunch & kinda bored... but My Gekiranger 19-32+special batch torrent finished, so yay! I get to watch that. I think I'm on episode 18......I REALLY FRICKING LOVE THIS SHOW!!!!!!!!

Got my graduation supplies today......I hate the cap & gowns. >_>

Actually back this time
RAIN RAIN GO AWAY!~

Yeah I'm on lunch & kinda bored... but My Gekiranger 19-32+special batch torrent finished, so yay! I get to watch that. I think I'm on episode 18......I REALLY FRICKING LOVE THIS SHOW!!!!!!!!

Got my graduation supplies today......I hate the cap & gowns. >_>

Yes, **** the rain. ;_;

Why do you hate cap and gowns? Think about it, it's the one time you can wear a dress in public and not be looked at like some sort of weird person!... >_>

Status
Not open for further replies.