Rising Sun Chit Chat - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aoi Kurenai

Mad Skillz
Heeeck yes. My brother tried to get me into it so many times and I just did not like it. >_>

...also. Listening to that new HJU podcast and whoa, Iga sounds exactly like Wash from Firefly to me for some odd reason.

Aoi Kurenai

Mad Skillz
He sounds nothing like what I thought he would, for some reason I just thought he would have a bit more of a totally awesome arrogant flare to his voice, but he sounds so modest and...yeah. XD

Algo Fonix

Actually back this time
...haha, oh lord. How does that remind you of those nights spent on WoW? ...why do I get the feeling I'm going to regret asking this?

I just really love that song and...especially that last line when the music dies off as "roots of the king" is said, and of course the epic yell was epic.

Looong nights of playing that, while the song was on repeat. Unfortunately, I can't think of one without the other, now. D:

That new podcast has Iga on it? :eek: *downloads*

Miaka975

Kagayaki Power
Heeeck yes. My brother tried to get me into it so many times and I just did not like it. >_>

...also. Listening to that new HJU podcast and whoa, Iga sounds exactly like Wash from Firefly to me for some odd reason.

woah.. u know.. i read that... w/o reading all the stuff in the middle... after i posted "nakkid musicians!" ... XD

Aoi Kurenai

Mad Skillz
Looong nights of playing that, while the song was on repeat. Unfortunately, I can't think of one without the other, now. D:

That new podcast has Iga on it? :eek: *downloads*
Ooh that is...not cool. D: That is such an awesome song, one that certainly shouldn't be associated with the evil-

woah.. u know.. i read that... w/o reading all the stuff in the middle... after i posted "nakkid musicians!" ... XD

...eff the what.

Also, Iga = Kato Keisuke.

Last edited:

Blade Dancer

Not-So-Rabid Blade Fangirl
Listening to that new HJU podcast and whoa, Iga sounds exactly like Wash from Firefly to me for some odd reason.

He sounds like Alan Tudyk? That's awesome! Though the first thing I always think of even before Wash is when he played that awesome character "Wat" in the movie "A Knight's Tale." Yes, I'm a geek. Now I need to get that podcast.

:laugh::laugh:

Aoi Kurenai

Mad Skillz
@Ryou: Your logic is beyond help.

Iga = Seto Koji
...well, that could work too, but I like my image better.

Seriously, I was watching the Kiva concert (again) and noticed that Kato Keisuke seems really shy and modest and...Iga seems so nice and really into it when he talks about Kamen Rider and now...I just picture Kato Keisuke with Iga's voice.

Yeeeaaah.

He sounds like Alan Tudyk? That's awesome! Though the first thing I always think of even before Wash is when he played that awesome character "Wat" in the movie "A Knight's Tale." Yes, I'm a geek. Now I need to get that podcast.
Yeah...it sort of dies down after a while, but he sounded exactly the same to me at the start of the podcast.

Aoiblue

Raxbait: Hip
...well, that could work too, but I like my image better.

Seriously, I was watching the Kiva concert (again) and noticed that Kato Keisuke seems really shy and modest and...Iga seems so nice and really into it when he talks about Kamen Rider and now...I just picture Kato Keisuke with Iga's voice.

Yeeeaaah.

awight seriously, upload that now, I want to wach that.

x1xBladex1x

Apparently Iga has many identities. XD

WoW players creep me out...big time. Especially when two are talking about it, I'm like "SHUT UP!!!!!!!!!!FREAK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Algo Fonix

Actually back this time
Hoooooly ****, I'm gonna start reading Spirits... I'd also like to buy it, although I can't read it yet.

Blade Dancer

WoW players creep me out...big time. Especially when two are talking about it, I'm like "SHUT UP!!!!!!!!!!FREAK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

You would not like most of my friends. I don't play, but sadly, I actually understand most of what they're talking about... :redface2:

...And I'm *really* looking forward to Starcraft 2, if it ever comes out.

Um. Wow, I have absolutely no desire to know where you got that. Or why the author has read these wonderful pieces of literature.

Blade Dancer

Just registered. :p

So what's up with it, anyway? Is Keith gonna harangue you for advertising for a different forum on here?

Aoiblue

wait, will he?
Cause Im just saying if they want look at the forum. its not like i want 100 members or anything.

Blade Dancer

I don't really know if he'll care or not, it just seems like it has basically the same subject matter as HJU, just with less members.

Aoiblue

oh i can see that. Cause HJU categories are the ONLY ones that no other forum has! :O_O:
XD

Last edited:

x1xBladex1x

You would not like most of my friends. I don't play, but sadly, I actually understand most of what they're talking about... :redface2:

As long as I <3 you, that's all that matters, ne? XD :p

Aoi's board is fun. These 2 people I don't know are interesting.

Night minna-san!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Now on Kickstarter

Latest News

Who's on Discord?