Status
Not open for further replies.
Raxbait: Hip
So, i did the Anchor for my school's announcements. It airs tommorow. Towards the end, The guy sitting next to me made me laugh,and then we couldnt stop laughing. It was Hilarious. I might put a d/l link so you guys could watch it.

And today i met a girl who I went to elementary school with in Japan, Now I got to find the yearbook so I can remember her XD.

Yep, Found her. She was in my first grade class.
..................How da hell did she recognize me? That was 10 years ago.

Yay for rainy day, crazy school day, crazier work day, & disputing transactions with Paypal!
/sarcasm

Serious yay that I found my government book I lost 4 months ago & don't owe for that now & that I am passing government. XD

Not-So-Rabid Blade Fangirl
Yep, Found her. She was in my first grade class.
..................How da hell did she recognize me? That was 10 years ago.

I still live in the same city where I went to elementary school, and fairly frequently have those moments where someone random from 20 years ago recognizes me. It helps that I work at the busiest Starbucks in 10 miles, though. :p

I still live in the same city where I went to elementary school, and fairly frequently have those moments where someone random from 20 years ago recognizes me. It helps that I work at the busiest Starbucks in 10 miles, though. :p

well, ok. But you do realize That im in Cali, and we went to Elementary school in Japan. That doesnt happen very often to me.

Not-So-Rabid Blade Fangirl
This is true. A much weirder coincidence. :)

Some of my cousins went to elementary school in Okinawa. They liked it well enough, except that as all three of them are natural blondes, they attracted quite a bit of attention. People kept tugging on their hair to see if it was real. :p

lol. XD

Hey, I just finished The Quiz Show (The 1st one XP). It was really good, I really liked the finale. Hopefully the 2nd season can live up to its predecessor.

Status
Not open for further replies.