Status
Not open for further replies.
Mad Skillz
That...sounds kind of crappy. Especially having to wear that in hot weather, hopefully you won't totally pass during it.

Actually back this time
Tony, get your ass on MSN someday. Both sexually, and... electronically. Whatever the hell that means.

One Piece!

Mad Skillz
Whoa now, didn't know you were into that, not sure Tony would go for it, though. D:

Also, I defy people to find a better anime than this.

Mad Skillz
I know you can't, no one can, it's just...gonna bend you over and make you its ever loving *****. And you'll love it because it's cute.

...I'm up to episode 26. >_>

Actually back this time
I laughed, coughed, and almost had pepsi coming out my damn nose, thank you.

Like I said... my attention span sucks so much, I can't believe I'm sticking with One Piece... I love anime, but I can't do a lot at once, or I end up getting super sidetracked. (It's a condition normally cured by the use of hard liquor, and illegal narcotics.)

I'd watch the cat anime. XD

Is there a part of Gekiranger that I should stop & watch the movie like there is with Den-o & Go-onger, or does it matter?

Actually back this time
It really doesn't matter... at least I don't remember it mattering. Damn you! I kinda wanna watch the Gekiranger finale now. ;_;

Tokusatsu Guardian
Hi I am Mastersydneymon. I am here to see all the nice post and threads you bring about Tokusatsu

Bye.

The Ends JustiΦ's the Means
I just got back from watching the Star Trek movie. I cant believe I actually liked it. I REALLY liked it. good action, characters, story. I really hope this doesnt turn me into a trekky. lol

and, Welcome Mastersydneymon. Nice to meet ya.

Status
Not open for further replies.