Rewatched Decade again for pure entertainment and here my thoughts...

There is a new meme made for Decade, Jeff. Didn't you pay attention to the movie reviews for Movie War 2010............

Kamen Rider Decade = The Rider........who has no story :loltongue:

Excuse me, I really should wait for the DVD comes out first this summer to avoid massive spoilers. This could be the long wait for us.
 
Last edited:
You don't need to have seen the movie to know that Decade has no story. Don't expect any massive tie-ups is all I will tell you.
 
Its funny until its overused like a crazy, I've never seen a meme get so tiring so quick until the onore decade one came about :C

That's right, I mean I have no freaking Idea Why DAIKI SHOTS TSUKASA AND IT REALLY GOT ON MY NERVES (it was last year suffering & wondering what happened after that show ENDED!)!!

GOD, imagine that how those voices & Images in my head really occurs me about that happened if this show really has no stories as you guys said! (I was WRONG, apparently.)
 
Its funny until its overused like a crazy, I've never seen a meme get so tiring so quick until the onore decade one came about :C

its funny. but its not a meme, if only a couple of people use it or find it extremely hilarious, but for a meme it has to be a bigger joke...not a boring concept "Decado has no story" thing. Onore Decado is way better. who came up with that shitty line anyways? it was not Narutaki of course...he can make a meme...onore decado.
 
Its funny until its overused like a crazy, I've never seen a meme get so tiring so quick until the onore decade one came about :C

The difference between "Decade has no story" and "Onore Dikeido/It's all Decade's fault" is...........that "Decade having no story" is actually true :sweat:
 
It's probably worth reminding that in context, that line refers to the character of Decade himself, not Decade the series.

[HIDE]Wataru basically meant that Decade is an anomaly in the Space-Rider-Continuum. Other Riders have their worlds, their stories, but Decade doesn't... and yes this is of course ignoring All Riders, but Double x Decade has a love-hate relationship with that movie.[/HIDE]

Though it's still pretty funny. :laugh:
 
It's probably worth reminding that in context, that line refers to the character of Decade himself, not Decade the series.

Though it's still pretty funny. :laugh:

You were the one that made the first call of it becoming a meme b/c of how coincidentally fucked up the Decade plotline is.........now it's born :laugh:
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top