Lurker
R.I.P. The guy is cool whenever I watch him.

Not to offend, but I can see the DinoHouse being referenced again in a VS movie with a new owner or a different old guy as Ryu-san.

ジェイ・イー・フュージョン
In the VS series, Krueger/DekaMaster, Swan/DekaSwan, and Miyuki/Magimother know Ryunosuke.
No just them but he also knew Hanto. Hanto took part time job at the curry house where he met Miki. And Miki also knew Bouken's menor (IDK his name) in the same place.

Webslinger
Silly me, thought Ryunosuke from Shinkenger died but R.I.P. Kouen Okumura, loved you in Abaranger.

I liked him when he wasn't a god
Silly me, thought Ryunosuke from Shinkenger died but R.I.P. Kouen Okumura, loved you in Abaranger.

No! Ryunosuke from Shinkenger is just about the only one of the team that's tolerable! :(

Anyway, yes, it's very sad that he died. I wonder if there'll be any reference to him in Shinkenger vs Go-onger?

ジェイ・イー・フュージョン
No! Ryunosuke from Shinkenger is just about the only one of the team that's tolerable! :(

Anyway, yes, it's very sad that he died. I wonder if there'll be any reference to him in Shinkenger vs Go-onger?
It's sure there is. But I'm wondering if it's Jii or Genta who have met him.

Lurker
Always a sad day when a good Tokusatsu actor dies. I enjoyed his work in what little of Abaranger and his work in the team-up with Dekaranger. He'll be missed.

If there is, it'll probably be an accident. The movie was filmed long before his death (though not long enough :redface2:). It'll probably mention the Dino Curry House again.