Relation between kuuga and agito

Agreed! These two Kamen Rider shows of the Heisei era had the BEST story written ever and Blade, Hibiki's 2/3rd, Dragon Knight of the Decade-era followed them and Double for the new Heisei Era.
Got to admit it, Kabuto to Decade had the worst days of Heisei Kamen Rider as to how the writers write the stories and execute them the way they should be. Den-O is of course part of them for Mr. Cash Cow Rider himself is of no escape for Den-O's focus is more on the Imajins than the human Ryoutarou.

Please, don't lump Kiva into this category. A good number people on this site can agree, Kiva had better storyline execution out of all the Heisei Rider series in that era of Riders from Kabuto to Decade.
 
If Agito and Kuuga was indeed connected, I believe that would be one of those mystical questions that can't be answered. Like in the Christian-belief; Why did God allow the Egyptians to die during Moses' Exodus of the Hebrew people, they are humans too you know?

Not to start any debates but don't you mean Jewish belief? (Since it happened in the Old Testament and all).

(Unless Christians read that too and I'm just way out of the loop)

Otoya was good amusing enough to save Kiva for me.

:thumbs:
 
Please, don't lump Kiva into this category. A good number people on this site can agree, Kiva had better storyline execution out of all the Heisei Rider series in that era of Riders from Kabuto to Decade.

I respect that opinion of yours but still, Kiva was a victim of T. Inoue and S. Yonemura's bad story execution but way better than Kabuto, Den-O and Decade.

Otoya was good amusing enough to save Kiva for me.

AGREED! :castlerock: As what a countryman said "Urataros might give you all the girls, but it takes Otoya Kurenai to give you a Fangire Queen" which deliberately gives an

"OTOYA>URATAROS" Big time!
 
I respect that opinion of yours but still, Kiva was a victim of T. Inoue and S. Yonemura's bad story execution but way better than Kabuto, Den-O and Decade.



AGREED! :castlerock: As what a countryman said "Urataros might give you all the girls, but it takes Otoya Kurenai to give you a Fangire Queen" which deliberately gives an

"OTOYA>URATAROS" Big time!

Inoue - one of Modern Rider's biggest problems. I wonder why Agito turned out better than Faiz and Kiva.
 
Inoue - one of Modern Rider's biggest problems. I wonder why Agito turned out better than Faiz and Kiva.

Agreed! I think that he is losing his sense in making awesome stories. Like look man, you can't go downhill after doing a masterpiece partially to Kuuga (since he's one of the 4 writers there) and mostly to Agito (for he's the major writer and Kobayashi was just his partner). I mean, come on! What happened to you man? Why go downhill when you made two masterpiece before? Reflect on them and do the same stuff again as what you did before please Mr. Inoue.

Now I think we are transforming this to a General Heisei Kamen Rider Problem thread so let's return back to the topic. The biggest connection as we all know between the two goes to Kuuga and G3. The G1 armor gives us a "Mecha Kuuga" feel to Kuuga but then we really are left with no other infos after episode 2. I am so full of wonders as to why? Why didn't they do something more with the connection between Kuuga and Agito? This question has been with me for quite a while after I finished both back then which only a fan fleet demand for a Kuuga movie and a second Agito movie can answer if properly made.
 
Oh really? I thought that good writers can duplicate that amount of goodness to his other works which I think fits him at that time, guess I was wrong or so.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top