Re-Watching: Power Rangers RPM and Go-Onger

I'm not gonna hate on Go-Onger, mostly because I have never seen of it, and what I have seen of it is too small of a sample size to judge the show properly.

I loved RPM however. It was just an interesting new take on Power Rangers in general. Kinda like how Aoi said about it was like Kuuga, RPM was just a new spin on PR. Personally, I think it worked fantastic.

Definitely a worthwhile show to watch in my opinion

And also

"I'M SCOTTISH"
 
I don't what you guys are talking about. I thought Go-Onger was pretty good. I haven't seen RPM. Maybe later on, but I loved the comedy aspect of Go-Onger. There's comedy in Sentai, but Go-Onger has a bit more. I wouldn't rewatch it, but I enjoyed when I watched it the first time.
 
I liked the fact that Eddie decided not to use a lot of Go-Onger footage. They don't need carbon copy, exactly same storyline as Go-Onger. Eddie wanted to create something completely different. RPM takes place in post-apocalyptic/near future which was really good. That's too bad because Disney fired Eddie and hire Judd Lynn to finish the series.
 
Go-onger had better fights. The fights in RPM bored me to tears! All the long boring parts overshadowed the well done parts. Even when they used scenes from Go-onger they sucked all the fun right out of them. Whenever I would be watching an episode I would basically tune out the battles or even fast forward through them. I missed the very last epiode of RPM and never bothered to track it down.
 
Go-onger had better fights. The fights in RPM bored me to tears! All the long boring parts overshadowed the well done parts. Even when they used scenes from Go-onger they sucked all the fun right out of them. Whenever I would be watching an episode I would basically tune out the battles or even fast forward through them. I missed the very last epiode of RPM and never bothered to track it down.

That's exactly what I do when the Megazord battles comes in PR. I always fast foward. In Sentai, I like watching them, but in PR, it's so monotonous and boring.
 
Well, after seeing Go-Onger, I thought that Toei had officially took the Sentai franchise and flushed it down to an even bigger drain, but seeing a few episodes of RPM made me wonder if it was worth watching. So, I possibly can't tell until I have seen the entire show of RPM.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top