RangerBoard's New Rule

Keith Justice

New Member
*twirls finger in the air*

Whoopty-freakin'-do.

1. It's April 1st.

2. When have you ever gone there for Sentai talk anyway?

3. Ray is gonna love it when Anti-Antie-Sentites flip out over themselves.

Whatever. :rolleyes:
 

UltraMatt

Life is showtime
The people sucking up to him are P-R-I-C-K-S!!! Morons! LMFAO! Read the last post, by Grimm.

Originally Posted by JohnCrichton
Anybody know what today's date is?


Grimm Posted: Great April Fool's joke but if he's serious....





























Then this rule SUCKS DONKEY DICK! Ah well....whatever.
 

Hariken

For The Greater Justice...
Yeah...if he's serious then that rule totally sucks dick. No big deal anyway. It'll just drive more people to this awesome place where fans can discuss both PR and Sentai in harmony.
 

UltraMatt

Life is showtime
*attachs GranCleavage and some box sets of KR and Super Sentai to a fishing rod* LET'S REEL 'EM IN BOYS! :D :anime:
 

Black Ranger RX

I don't have low self esteem.
Keith "JC" Hayward said:
*twirls finger in the air*

Whoopty-freakin'-do.

1. It's April 1st.

2. When have you ever gone there for Sentai talk anyway?

3. Ray is gonna love it when Anti-Antie-Sentites flip out over themselves.

Whatever. :rolleyes:

Yup!! It was an April Fool, and I didn't fall for it coz, RangerBoard sucks and I'm never joining their board!!

So..

:nelson:

..to them!! :D
 
I seriously doubt it's true. But if it is, I'll be making HJU my main forums. Hell, I should do that anyway. :eplus2:
 

UltraMatt

Life is showtime
SeraphisCain said:
I seriously doubt it's true. But if it is, I'll be making HJU my main forums. Hell, I should do that anyway. :eplus2:

HJU IS my main forum! Hell dude, it's even my homepage for crying out loud! :169:
 

Hariken

For The Greater Justice...
I'm pretty sure it's a joke. Otherwise...what about the sentai clans? Do they get disbanded? Plus...sentai is the only way they can get a sneek peek of what to expect in PR. There's no way that sentai discussion there can be abolished completely. One day they'll eventually realize that you can't have one without the other. I threw a link to this place in that thread in case the disenfranchised want a new home. I'm pretty sure it's just an April Fools joke though.
 
Black Ranger RX said:
Heh!! I'm never gonna join RangerBoard anyway!! Shittiest Power Ranger board on the web!! :laugh:

Well...I don't know of any other board that has Power Ranger producers and actors from the show post on a semi-regular basis. Plus, they have a guy there that does pretty good interviews with some of the cast and crew. They have some crazy guys over there and I always chuckle at some of their rantings.
 

Keith Justice

New Member
Notice, my severe lack of care for the joke in the first place. *shrugs*

Like I said, when was the last time there was any real Sentai discussion there in the first place and two.... he's gonna eat up Sentai Snob reactions like it was an all you can eat buffet.

Just don't play the game, because for a good 99% of you.. if not 100% it doesn't affect you in the first place.
 
B

Bouken Black

Guest
Supernovametalstar said:
Well...I don't know of any other board that has Power Ranger producers and actors from the show post on a semi-regular basis. Plus, they have a guy there that does pretty good interviews with some of the cast and crew. They have some crazy guys over there and I always chuckle at some of their rantings.

I could name a few but i chose not disclose them.
 
B

Bouken Black

Guest
KamenRiderRyuki said:
Just so you guys know, it's an April Fool's Joke. And Ray isn't that bad. Trust me, I've met him before.

Let me guess RWPWR14X?
 

Now on Kickstarter

Latest News

Who's on Discord?

Top