Lurker
Yay. Playing the game right now!

PSP has different (read: better) character select screen.

Not sure on the hidden stage, but think just grab you best liked rider and play through. Unlocking everything at one shot does spoil all the fun for this kind of game. ;/
Ah chinese community (HK,CN,TW) often give fancy nickname for those riders :X

Lurker
I downloaded the DS version, but my god, it's running slow and laggy. I don't know how much is Desmume 0.9.8's flaw there though...

And the PSP version is taking years to download through DDL. Hopefully the Torrent will be a bit faster...

Welcome
I downloaded the DS version, but my god, it's running slow and laggy. I don't know how much is Desmume 0.9.8's flaw there though...

Probably your flaw.It runs pretty nice on my computer and I've never upgraded it in any way.

Lurker
I can't even record videos, what the hell? I just get sound. I'll try an older Desmume, 0.9.8 keeps being a really bad version...

Nnnnnope. 0.9.7 (admittedly, the wifi ver) can't record either. Only get sound.

In less negative news, Fourze+Meteor's finisher is pretty damn cool. And BEAT! is hilarious.

Last edited:
Banned
It seems that if you Team W and OOO, thier team finisher is the Tajadol-CJGX double finish from Movie war core.

:castlerock::castlerock:

Lurker
Yeah, bored of the DS version. If I can't record, it's useless.

Now if only the PSP version actually downloaded, it'd be pretty awesome. Buuuut the Torrent is really slow, the first DDL doesn't work (11 hours until it downloads lol) and I don't understand the second at all. Why couldn't they just put it on Mediafire, as they did with the goddamn Torrent, I will never understand...