Lurker
Is there any difference between the DS and PSP versions besides the controls?

Sprite Quality, plus at least character select screen. As far as gameplay... who knows...

Wow, Kivala has worst finisher in history of finishers. She just rushes the enemy and slashes him...

UPD: If you use Finisher on Giant enemy, it will work, but in the cutscene there would be a strange sphere instead of enemy, for obvious reasons.

Last edited:
Lurker
Just tried using a double finish with both Births. But they just use their attacks after each other, lame. I expected a double Breast Cannon like in the series...

(also I owned the Hopper Bros. HARD with them. Their finisher just took all of KickHopper and most of PunchHopper's health, and then I just finished it with Birth's basic gun)

Lurker
Wizard and evil riders are totally secret characters by the way. They don't even have empty slots. Before I put code, there was no space between Forze Meteor and Ichigo Nigo. then he popped up right in the middle. And now I don't have evil riders and it looks like I have unlocked everyone. I guess when I unlock them, they will just shoehorn themselves into the roster.

Hmm, sounds like it'd be worth a try. Especially with Fourze's Hyper Battle DVD and all.

For the time being, I've tried certain teams (for the like less than ten characters I've unlocked), and:
-Fourze + Meteor: Rider Rocket Drill Kick + Elec Meteor Strike.
-Double + OOO: As said earlier (and seen on the site, apparently) the Double Gold Xtreme + Tajadol Kick combo of the Core movie.
-Ryuki + Knight: Both perform their finishers after the other. No combination finisher, sadly.
-Black + Black RX: Both perform their finishers after each other. No combination finisher.
-Ichigo + Nigo: Rider Double Kick.
-Faiz + Kaixa: Both perform their finishers after each other. No combination finisher.
-Den-O + Zeronos: Both perform their finishers after each other. No combination finisher.
-V3 + Riderman: Both perform their finishers after each other. No combination finisher.
-Double + Accel: Both perform their finishers after each other. No combination finisher.
-OOO and Fourze have no combination.

Also, someone totally should translate the items in Yuuki's shop. Some look pretty interesting (like those L + X + O ones, I'm guessing they're new finishers? Going to buy one to try.)

Yep! those items in the 500 range are indeed the second finishers for the Riders for example Fourze's grants him his Cosmic Switch and a very epic Rendition of the Super Galaxy Finish as for Meteor his Meteor Storm Punisher.
And so on and so on :3

When The Fruit Of Life Corrupts Men
I swear, Garren & Zolda have to be the two absolute worst characters in the game

All they can do is shoot and beat people when in close enough range