K

Kamen Rider IXA

This **** again? IMO - AKRRG 1 was awful as hell. They should just give more money to Climax Heroes(and begin development earlier) and be happy.
I have PSP, but If second game as bad as first one I won't even bother myself playing this.

Update
100 characters? Are they mad?

Oh... I really enjoy the first one when it came out. I was especting crap, and it wasn't...

DAIMON PAWNCH
This **** again? IMO - AKRRG 1 was awful as hell. They should just give more money to Climax Heroes(and begin development earlier) and be happy.
I have PSP, but If second game as bad as first one I won't even bother myself playing this.

Update

are their even 100 riders? or is that probably including form changes?

K

Kamen Rider IXA

First game was too boring for me, especially gameplay and "forms_which_actually_attack" thing. Only special missions were enjoyable for me.
But I will keep eye on the news anyways.
are their even 100 riders? or is that probably including form changes?
I used google to translate blog's entry. So It can be wrong
Hello everybody!

Is the long time tail, is Satakeido.

Super Sentai and Kamen Rider played a co-star dream
Should be commemorated today called "Public War Super Hero",
Pleased to announce the launch of the decision, "Rider Generation 2" Another World War! ! !

"Rider Generation" of your previous work is well received,
Is the realization by many that the voice can hope a sequel in the questionnaire, etc..
Thank you!

Work is now selling for a record number of 100 characters appeared Rider game
Including a detailed part of the commitment to make each character,
We intend to follow this blog in the future.

So next time also!

DON'T PUSH THAT BUTTON!
Hopefully this is an actual full-fledged sequel and nothing like Rehash Heroes.

This **** again? IMO - AKRRG 1 was awful as hell.

I take it you're not a fan of side-scrolling beat 'em ups like Scott Pilgrim vs. The World. I personally loved it. One of the best beat 'em ups since TMNT: Turtles In Time.

They should just give more money to Climax Heroes(and begin development earlier) and be happy.

If they put more money into that series, then they better make some major changes and not release the same goddamn game with minimal changes.

It's a 2D game, so adding more sprites on both a DS card and especially a UMD is quite possible. And hey, the more choices, the better.

K

Kamen Rider IXA

Hopefully this is an actual full-fledged sequel and nothing like Rehash Heroes.
I take it you're not a fan of side-scrolling beat 'em ups like Scott Pilgrim vs. The World. I personally loved it. One of the best beat 'em ups since TMNT: Turtles In Time.
I'm not saying I'm a fun of this kinds of game, but I like playing some of them. Scott Pilgrim vs. The World was good enough for me, and I do enjoyed playing together with my friend. Sorry, but I can't say same about All Generations

100 Kamen Riders?

Which ones though, as of now there is around 124 riders (Depending on if you cound Goldra, Silvra, Apollo Giest and others as riders.)