Member of the Doomcock Army, w/o respect we reject
SF? come on! dude's already "action" playable in GBFB
That was regular Freedom.:thumbs:
or AGE...
There is a rumor from /m/ going around how little interest Banpresto has in Age, can't confirm it form myself, although the Age Gundams don't really work with these kind of game play mechanics if you ask me.

I'm a bit piqued at the "vice heroes" chosen for KR. The Gundam villains are all major antagonists who have a vital role directly in opposition to the hero.

The KR villains are all movie-exclusives, and Giru Greeed isn't even canon by the series!

W should have had Terror, OOO should have had Dr. Maki or Lost Ankh, and Den-O should have either gone with Kai, or if you're going to take the movie route, used New Den-O vs. Yuuki.

I think when they picked the villians, they wanted 2 evil counterparts and one non counterpart from each franchise, hence Dinosaur Greeed,Emperor-Seijin, and Turn-X.

What i find awkward is that Miyano Mamoru is voicing two characters from two different franchises:Ultraman Zero and 00-Raiser.

Lurker
Weren't secret chars supposed to be unlocked with passwords?

Well, I unlocked the ultraman what's his face by playing W story line. I had to defeat him in one of the missions, as an optional objective.
So I assume, others can be unlocked that way as well. But the game is freakishly long, I haven't even finished W story yet, 9 freaking chapters!!! The game is also can get hard as hell, which doesn't help the motivation to play all of those characters.

Lurker
Well, I unlocked the ultraman what's his face by playing W story line. I had to defeat him in one of the missions, as an optional objective.
So I assume, others can be unlocked that way as well. But the game is freakishly long, I haven't even finished W story yet, 9 freaking chapters!!! The game is also can get hard as hell, which doesn't help the motivation to play all of those characters.

well Dissidia and its sequel, of which this game is a copy of, is also freakishly long in its individual chapters, and then some after that, so it's not surprising, i just hope it offers more challenge and variety compared to SCH's super hero mode(which does not befit the name at all, the mode doesn't even have you beating up grunts, what super hero?)