Wizard SFX: http://youtu.be/EOY6wK0WIdg

I'll be pushing myself through the DS version on the emu since I don't own a PSP and I assume it has anti piracy. I enjoyed the first Rider Generation, this ought to be fun!

Rendering a video of Stage 1 right now..
Next up I am gonna record the 1st Boss Battle. Not sure if I should pick Kaixa/Faiz or Wizard/Fourze for the LULZ.
I do love the sounds Wizard's Weapon makes so far!

Welcome
I would be recording videos.

But I'm very obsessive of when I do things.I ALWAYS have to start a video game at a certain time with a certain weather.Which is around 9:00-10:00 AM with rainy weather.Same goes with watching movies, but this time at a very dark night.

Could anyone tell me how to go back to the level select from in-level please? And once I'm on the level select, how to change character?

Just a passing through Toku Fan....
Can some one see if they got a special finisher for an Amazon Fourze team, something tells me the friendship theme would make them a team for some reason.

When The Fruit Of Life Corrupts Men
HNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGG~

I'm honestly not sure what I love most about this so far

Fourze's infinite customability with the switches (which should have been done with Double & OOO to begin with) or playing as Knight

If you're not Claw+Scissors+Gattling+Chainsaw, you ain't doing it right

Lurker
Can some one see if they got a special finisher for an Amazon Fourze team, something tells me the friendship theme would make them a team for some reason.
Hmm, sounds like it'd be worth a try. Especially with Fourze's Hyper Battle DVD and all.

For the time being, I've tried certain teams (for the like less than ten characters I've unlocked), and:
-Fourze + Meteor: Rider Rocket Drill Kick + Elec Meteor Strike.
-Double + OOO: As said earlier (and seen on the site, apparently) the Double Gold Xtreme + Tajadol Kick combo of the Core movie.
-Ryuki + Knight: Both perform their finishers after the other. No combination finisher, sadly.
-Black + Black RX: Both perform their finishers after each other. No combination finisher.
-Ichigo + Nigo: Rider Double Kick.
-Faiz + Kaixa: Both perform their finishers after each other. No combination finisher.
-Den-O + Zeronos: Both perform their finishers after each other. No combination finisher.
-V3 + Riderman: Both perform their finishers after each other. No combination finisher.
-Double + Accel: Both perform their finishers after each other. No combination finisher.
-OOO and Fourze have no combination.

Also, someone totally should translate the items in Yuuki's shop. Some look pretty interesting (like those L + X + O ones, I'm guessing they're new finishers? Going to buy one to try.)

Last edited:
really loving this one, I loved no 1 on the DS (was it ever released on psp?) I prefer the feel of playing it on psp over. only unlocked a few riders so far, I stumbled upon cheat codes to unlock the other riders but I wanna do it legit :)

Welcome
Is there any difference between the DS and PSP versions besides the controls?