Power Rangers Samurai - News Thread! (Premiers February 7th @ 8pm/7pm central!)

Next week is going to be the final week, and they're gonna start being paired up.

From backstage:

Originally posted by Actnow:
my friend went the same day as me on Monday! i really dont think they are casting Rangers in NZ probably only small roles, My manager said that next week is the final one and we are going to be pared up! im just wondering how many people they called back????? they called me at 12:50pm so maybe they are going to make more calls this weekend

Originally posted by Actnow:
i just know that they cutdown everyone by a lot i dont know how many people they called back for the final one but what i do remember is the guy that was on the desk said there was going to be a last callback this coming week!

Maybe they are still making calls this weekend? i dont know lol Im just HAPPY i got Called!!

yah but why would they even bother to give him an early callback if they dont even have the dates down?

also
there have been like a gajillion people on message boards and twitter who went to the 3rd callbacks for all 5 colors and im really surprised that out of all those people only 1 got a callback for next week?

With all the people that have posted on there, the great majority haven't. So it can be very likely that they have called everyone back already and they are people that don't feel like Twitter updating it. The only real way to find out is from iris herself

Twitter - @MisturYellow
Power Rangers are tending on Twitter again.

@nickandmore: "Power Rangers" is the #7 trending topic in New York City! Airing on ABC Kids now.

http://twitter.com/#search?q=#powerrangers

103047470_20100723134552_640_480.jpg

"The Mighty Morphin Power Rangers greet fans at Comic-Con International at the San Diego Convention Center on July 22, 2010 in San Diego, California. (Photo by Chelsea Lauren/Getty Images for Saban Brands)"

http://www.abc15.com/gallery/news/news_photo_gallery/comic-con-2010,-day-one

Lurker
I'm really feeling those character descriptions, it's almost as if I inspired them, especially with the way I synch up with Sadie, Baron, Wesley, and Reese:thumbs: