Lurker
"Get In Gear" has a nice, ironic little ring to it, and morphing calls have been part of theme songs before

CRETINS! ALL OF THEM!
'Get in gear!' or 'Get into gear!' sounds a bit... imcomplete to me. I would make it "RPM! GET IN GEAR!" or something.

If the Zords talk we can have Speedor in Go-Roader GT!! The fight in ep 30 was just SO AWESOME!! Sosuke and Speedor totally powned Straw Banki!

Eye See You
What I'm wondering is if Venjix will be the same Black Beet/Shadow Borg costume for the series.

CRETINS! ALL OF THEM!
What I'm wondering is if Venjix will be the same Black Beet/Shadow Borg costume for the series.

He'll probably be a face on a monitor.

What I wonder is what they'll do with Kegaleshia...Maybe they'll pull a Scorpina or Vyper...

Lurker
I seriously doubt the name Venjix has anything to do with the Wild Force villain. A little throwback, if anything. This is Z Delgado ALL over again. We get a similar name and all of the sudden they're either related or the same person.

Eye See You
What I wonder is what they'll do with Kegaleshia...Maybe they'll pull a Scorpina or Vyper...

My GOD I hope not.

They could always go an Ohranger route with the Machines having a baby who can eventually become Hiramekemedas for RPM.

Many things can be used and it would be the first time a past character/story was used in a future PR series... ie. Master Org.

#MissionMiami
He'll probably be a face on a monitor.

Give her a sliver or Bronze outfit showing no skin. :(