Eye See You
fitchlover-3a.jpg

As you can see, she's really hot.

God Damn.

I thoroughly enjoyed the first theme. The beginning lead to believe that we're dealing with a Western plot (which would be rather interesting), but it was still annoying. Besides that though, the rest of the song was golden, IMO.

Heidi has defintely got the looks! Big time! But...does she have the skills to act? That's my only concern as of right now.

Lol, through the males point of view...you're absolutely right!

Quoting myself of what I said on SPRC, regarding Heidi and the rest of the casts acting skills:

If Heidi (or any of the cast for that matter), are able to offer us "average" level of acting, I will be thoroughly satisfied. If it's at the degree JF gave us this year, I will be more than satisfied. But I would like to see them step it up a notch, and advance at level to where they can perhaps give us some good, if not great, level of acting. I know they CAN do it, but WILL they do it?

In all honesty, I think we all know what the answer to my question is. But we can't jump to conclusions. With a new EP in hand, perhaps he or she will be able to pull some strings next year.