I seriously doubt the name Venjix has anything to do with the Wild Force villain. A little throwback, if anything. This is Z Delgado ALL over again. We get a similar name and all of the sudden they're either related or the same person.

Well look at it this way

If Z was into flowers, rode a bike all the time, wore glasses and spouted NEVER GIVE UP!" all the time you think that was good enough to call her his daughter or relative?

This Machine Army is going to have every last thing out there but King Mondo on the throne. You have seen Go-Onger right?

CRETINS! ALL OF THEM!
Well look at it this way

If Z was into flowers, rode a bike all the time, wore glasses and spouted NEVER GIVE UP!" all the time you think that was good enough to call her his daughter or relative?

This Machine Army is going to have every last thing out there but King Mondo on the throne. You have seen Go-Onger right?

Okay you guys lost me there...There was another Delgado?

Eye See You
wolfranger-1.jpg

The Cookie Man!
That was his family name? Never knew that ^^;;

Yep

All 6 rangers said their first and last name in part 2 of End of the Power Rangers. If I'm right, Cole's and Taylor's last name were the only 2 that was revealed during the season before knowing about the other 4 in the last episode of WF.

CRETINS! ALL OF THEM!
Well I never saw the second (and apparantly better) half of Wild Force since I didn't have the channel it aired on.

I hope we'll get talking Rocket Daggers.

"Mission Six! FULL POWER!" is always fun to hear :D

Lurker
Yep

All 6 rangers said their first and last name in part 2 of End of the Power Rangers. If I'm right, Cole's and Taylor's last name were the only 2 that was revealed during the season before knowing about the other 4 in the last episode of WF.

Alyssa's last name was said in A Father's Footsteps.