Power Rangers RPM - "The Dome Dolls" Talk Up!

[/url]
Power Rangers RPM "The Dome Dolls" airs Saturday, September 5th on ABC Kids! Please check your local listings for time! (12:30pm eastern for most people)

Episode List___ (topic*)
1701 -- Sat Mar 07 -- Noon -- The Road to Corinth
1702 -- Sat Mar 07 -- 12:30 -- Fade to Black
1703 -- Sat Mar 14 -- 12:30 -- Rain
1704 -- Sat Mar 21 -- 12:30 -- Go For the Green
1705 -- Sat Mar 28 -- 12:30 -- Handshake
1706 -- Sat Apr 04 -- 12:30 -- Ranger Green
1707 -- Sat Apr 11 -- 12:30 -- Ranger Red
1708 -- Sat Apr 18 -- 12:30 -- Ranger Yellow, I
1709 -- Sat Apr 25 -- 12:30 -- Ranger Yellow, II
1710 -- Sat May 2 -- 12:30 -- Ranger Blue
1711 -- Sat May 9 -- 12:30 -- Doctor K
1712 -- Sat May 16 - 12:30 -- Blitz
1713 -- Sat May 23 - 12:30 -- Brother's Keeper
1714 -- Sat Jun 13 - 12:30 -- Embodied
1715 -- Sat Jun 20 - 12:30 -- Ghosts
1716 -- Sat Jul 4 - 12:30 -- In or Out
1717 -- Sat Jul 11 - 12:30 -- Prisoners
1718 -- Sat Aug 1 - 12:30 -- Belly of the Beast
1719 -- Sat Aug 8 - 12:30 -- Three's a Crowd
1720 -- Sat Aug 15 - 12:30 -- Heroes Among Us
1721 -- Sat Aug 22 - 12:30 -- Not So Simple
1722 -- Sat Sep 5 - 12:30 -- The Dome Dolls
1723 -- Sat Sep 12 - 12:30 -- And... Action
1724 -- Sat Sep 19 - 12:30 -- Ancient History
1725 -- Sat Sep 26 - 12:30 -- Key to the Past
1726 -- Sat Oct 3 - 12:30 -- Beyond a Doubt

Don't forget to catch an all new episode of RPM tomorrow at 12:30 on ABC Kids.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I still have some reservations about this episode, but I also did for the last two, and they were both really good, so I hope this one will be good, too.
 
For some reason, I'm more anxious to see this episode more than I was about any of the past episodes. I guess it's because of the historic figure it will play (you know, it being the first episode where all the females are spotlighted-including Vasquez, which was featured in premiere episodes).
 
Is this going to be the Shower Banki episode?

Well, It's based off that episode but I remember Dan Ewing saying something about a Shower monster. I wasn't expecting them to use Shower Banki but they probably did.
 
Wasn't the Straw Banki episode before the Shower Banki episode? Since Speedor was in Go-roader first... so that means they totally ditched it or that he'll be reduce to that begining of episode fight we ALWAYS seem to get nowadays -.-

That sucks because Red and Go-Roader VS Straw Banki was actually a pretty awesome fight! >< grrr!
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top