Power Rangers RPM - "In or Out" Talk Up!

Says who? I don't recall seeing this rule.

It's not a rule. It's a trend for most of the additional Rangers and it's been going on for years. Tommy, Ryan, Eric, Merrick, Trent, etc. Gem and Gemma killed a good trend.

Then again, I don't like the majority of the Disney era seasons, so maybe it isn't that much of a trend.

The way they act now could be the setup for something big.

I hope so.
 
They're not stupid. Just chipper and a bit cooky.

Trent and Tyzonne broke the trend way before them BTW >.>

They had a point when they told the General "We're trying to win! What are YOU trying to do general?"

I've been saying the same thing since the begining: you can't just stick in the dome forever! That's not a life!

they're odd but they were members of Alphabet Soup meaning they're actually geniuses in their own right. They did help design the Ranger tech.

Poor Ziggy left hanging... I hope they solve that at some point :)
 
Man talk about lack of loyalty >.>

Isn't next week their focus episode that tells us of their background?
 
"One would brave the Demons of hell for an angel"


does anyone find it funny that the RPM rangers are serious and Rpm Wings are silly while the Go-Ongers are silly and Go-On Wings were serious.
 
Great ep. I Gem and Gemma...are on something...I'm not sure what it is yet, but It's illegal....in 5 countries. lol

The finishing each others sentence thing, wasn't even done right at times. Gem was funny for a second. and Gemma, yeah she's really cute. That smile man. lol

When you think about it, I think they sawpped emotions for Summer and Gemma.

Summer is like Miu, Gemma is like Saki.

Great fights.

Tenaya's suit just wants to burst open, I know it. Her breasts are begging to come out.
 
Well, they better be! If they continue to be an idiot, goodbye, Power Rangers RPM.

Dude, this is the last season of an era of our childhood, If it wasn't for Power Rangers we all wouldn't be here. Don't throw the last season away cause of Gem and Gemma.

It could be worse...Mystic Force worse.
 
I know DL links should be on the 1st page, but there not...So were can I DL this ep. in HQ?? PR Planet doe not have it!
 
Dude, this is the last season of an era of our childhood, If it wasn't for Power Rangers we all wouldn't be here. Don't throw the last season away cause of Gem and Gemma.

It could be worse...Mystic Force worse.
QFT! Couldn't have said it better myself. And for the record...I kinda...like Gem and Gemma.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top