Power Rangers Operation Overdrive - Once a Ranger Part II Talk Up

i think the question me and every one else wants to know is who the hell adam ask for help

tommy?.... billy?.... alpha?.... ninjor?..... justin?...... lord zedd and rita?..... micheal jackson ?

I'm willing to bet an Eltarian ransom he asks Alpha.
 
So My brother asked an interesting question when I explained to him how Bridge became Red, he asked:

"So does that make Sky Shadow Ranger?"

Who wants to do THAT photoshop?
 
i think the question me and every one else wants to know is who the hell adam ask for help

tommy?.... billy?.... alpha?.... ninjor?..... justin?...... lord zedd and rita?..... micheal jackson ?

Its most likely Alpha, But I'm keeping my Hopes up For Billy!~
 
I don't think that makes him ShadowRanger because that morpher was made especially for Commander Cruger.

True, but I wonder if Sky had a new ranger suit, because he definitely isnt Blue or Red anymore. Perhaps he has a special suit similar to Kat's or Doggie's.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top